pics of my trip to New York Cityyyyyyyyyyy (more pics on page 3)

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Yup I was in SF to celebrate my 31st birthday.

haha nice.  My friend's parents own that place, and retrosniipes bartends there.  Kind of a Flip hot spot
laugh.gif
It is a Filipino hot spot. Wait, aren't you retrosniipes?
nerd.gif
You know Karen?

Yup I was in SF to celebrate my 31st birthday.

haha nice.  My friend's parents own that place, and retrosniipes bartends there.  Kind of a Flip hot spot
laugh.gif
It is a Filipino hot spot. Wait, aren't you retrosniipes?
nerd.gif
You know Karen?
Karen what?  And I was Retrosnipes with one I
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Flaming Hot Cheetos wrote:

:look:

Respect, you know what it is.

i was wonderin what race yall were....
laugh.gif

but the trip....
smokin.gif

got a question, g...

how much did it cost you total?
Just hotel/Flight was 400ish.  And thennnn whatever you spend there which can add up quickly.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Annie?
Yea, how you know her?

Originally Posted by kix2mny

i'm amazed at ur pics and I live here ... lol.. i need to get out more

yea im from dc and go up there a few times a year, lol i never think about that stuff.  like the pics a lot tho.  2 bad u didn't go to billy's (my fav bakery in tribeca).

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Flaming Hot Cheetos wrote:

:look:

Respect, you know what it is.

i was wonderin what race yall were....
laugh.gif

but the trip....
smokin.gif

got a question, g...

how much did it cost you total?
Just hotel/Flight was 400ish.  And thennnn whatever you spend there which can add up quickly.

word, word.... i'm thinkin about doin that...

how many days were you out there, and how much did it all add up to?

i just want a ballpark figure of how much i need to save up...

funny I was just in NYC this past weekend for a wedding (im from d.c. by the way)..stayed at the hilton in long island

had a great time going into the city..definitely need to go back cause sight seeing was kept to a minimum this time around.

question, is shake shack all its cracked up to be (well from what I was told by friends who visit NYC)?...didn't get a chance to go.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

funny I was just in NYC this past weekend for a wedding (im from d.c. by the way)..stayed at the hilton in long island

had a great time going into the city..definitely need to go back cause sight seeing was kept to a minimum this time around.

question, is shake shack all its cracked up to be (well from what I was told by friends who visit NYC)?...didn't get a chance to go.

Yea we heard about that place, and heard about the 1-2 hour line. 
laugh.gif
  Guess the line means it's good? 

And Hand, for a weekend I guess start at at least a G total.

NICE. I still wanna go there. Can't wait to travel more. And my socal roadtrip next week!!!

kingcrux: yeah i seen pics of you at my work, intra. thought it was you. and yes, i know karen w. she's a cocktail waitress and i bartend/work with her. 

damn dude weren't you in socal a few weeks ago?  that's tight though, now all you gotta do is rock the yankee hat to a game lol...

Originally Posted by bel air

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

LA is a dump.. SD>LA
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

that is the ABSOLUTE, stupidest thing ever said by anyone.

SD who?

SD what?

it aint even on the map son

Ron Burgundy Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.
Veronica Corningstone: No, there's no way that's correct.
Ron Burgundy: I'm sorry, I was trying to impress you. I don't know what it means. I'll be honest, I don't think anyone knows what it means anymore. Scholars maintain that the translation was lost hundreds of years ago.
Veronica Corningstone: Doesn't it mean Saint Diego?
Ron Burgundy: No. No.
Veronica Corningstone: No, that's - that's what it means. Really.
Ron Burgundy: Agree to disagree.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

damn dude weren't you in socal a few weeks ago?  that's tight though, now all you gotta do is rock the yankee hat to a game lol...

Yea man I was, so my wallet is HURTING right now haha.  Couldnt pass up on this trip though.  And I WISH there was a Yankee game.  The Knicks were playing, but it was against the NETS.  Nobody wanted to watch that
laugh.gif

FHC, dope pics dude. Looks like you living life pretty good, planning to do the same in a few years with or without company traveling.

Back
Top Bottom