Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

it should be the white and red XVII's!!!
Yes! My head would explode... that's the problem with these packs, you gotta pay for a pair you don't want.

17's are nasty got 2 get this pack 4 sure x2 atleast. The 17 look tight in suede. The 6's are clean 2 but i wanted more black infrared's.

SICK PACKAGE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

VIs look dope, but i'm really dissappointed in the XVIIs. they should have retro'd the first blue colorway or the coppers. i rather stick with the OGall black leather ones over the suede ones.

Originally Posted by size11jordans

Im paying 620 for 2 pairs of carmines those 17 look so wack, I would sell them on ebay with the quickness.

You and everyone else are gonna try and sell the XVIIs. If somebody really likes the XVIIs they're gonna get a steal on eBay.

i will definitely cop, i have always been a fan on the XVII, and the carmines are sick too,

Could someone find a date when shuold drop and how much again, thanks these both look sick ill really like the VI

I'm going to try to pick up 3 packs just to get 3 pairs of those VI's.

The XVII's are going to contribute to the Carmine VI fund.

I prefer the infared for vi's and for the xvii's it is nice but im tired of all black colorway why not add some more silver or different colorway??
nerd.gif

beautiful pack. stunning even. i will cop one set for sure. and wear both shoes for years.

when i first saw those outside pics of the XVII's, i thought the suede killed it. But after looking at the high quality pics black background pics, iwould say the XVII's are fire. a sure cop for me lol
pimp.gif

Lookin forward to hopefully get two packs of this countdown package..i love the carmines and the 17's look very sophisticated..

Both great shoes and what a fantastic pack.

Mark me down for a couple pairs of these for sure.

Wow

Back
Top Bottom