Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

17's are pretty fresh tho i was hoping for the college blue's deff coppin this pack

Originally Posted by yungc330ci

17's need to be retroed as college blue, end of story.
The way Jordan parted with the Wizards, i wouldn't be surprised if the Blue colorways of the XVII and XVIII are never released again.

Originally Posted by swingshot

The way Jordan parted with the Wizards, i wouldn't be surprised if the Blue colorways of the XVII and XVIII are never released again.

^^^^true that...

Man too soon for the 17's. I still have that colorway still ds in its metal case. They need to retro the White/Blue ones, the first pair that came out inthe 17s because mine are beat up.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

^^^^true that...

elaborate....cuz MJ made dudes alot of money when he went to suit back up.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

^^^^true that...

elaborate....cuz MJ made dudes alot of money when he went to suit back up.
I don't think were he plays for or what terms he is on with the teams has anything to do with the colors anymore. Look at the Carolina V's

[marv albert] for threeeeeee......YEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!![marv albert]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

am i da only person that noticed the music notes on the strap/cover of the xvii's???? wuuuts up wit dat?? either way they r mine!!!!

jayboii23 wrote:
am i da only person that noticed the music notes on the strap/cover of the xvii's???? wuuuts up wit dat?? either way they r mine!!!!
Do you remember the XVII ad campaign?? It was based around JAZZ music.. the "SMOOTH" play of Ray Allen and other JORDAN TEAM MEMBERS... ifI remember correctly.. it in fact had a JAZZ commerical... and online it was plenty of jazz refrences in the forms of songs... and the such based around theshoe... so THAT may be the reason of the music notes.. to represent the JAZZ "SMOOTH" style of a lot of the team members...
wink.gif

I have the OG white/blue XVII and they are great for ballin in. However, I found that the cover was useless. You need some narrow feet to use that strap.
Just because I love the Carmines, this pack will be copped 3x. As for the XVII, I will have kicks for playin ball for the next years. lol.

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

jayboii23 wrote:
Do you remember the XVII ad campaign?? It was based around JAZZ music.. the "SMOOTH" play of Ray Allen and other JORDAN TEAM MEMBERS... if I remember correctly.. it in fact had a JAZZ commerical... and online it was plenty of jazz refrences in the forms of songs... and the such based around the shoe... so THAT may be the reason of the music notes.. to represent the JAZZ "SMOOTH" style of a lot of the team members...
wink.gif

Here is the RAY ALLEN COMMERCIAL for the XVII's.. notice the MUSICand all that good stuff... HENCE the musical notes..

Back
Top Bottom