Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

^wow, 1111 posts
wink.gif

anyway, nothing can stop me getting this pack. burn all the others next to this one.

these will probably be my last jays in a LONG time.

Those 6's are sick, but why couldn't they do the wizard 17's instead? Every pack seems to have 1 super shoe and 1 less than desireableshoe.......JB just can't get it right....

Originally Posted by kob8

Those 6's are sick, but why couldn't they do the wizard 17's instead? Every pack seems to have 1 super shoe and 1 less than desireable shoe.......JB just can't get it right....

I certainly hope this is not the case with the 11/12 package
tired.gif

Mikejs210 I hope you are right.... I am hoping JB does not mess that package up.....

^im still copping 2 pairs for sure. I mean everything looks right on the money to the og's except for the nike air..

^you sick little hypebeast monkey
smh.gif

i'm 100% going to get these, but lord knows i need no more than 1 pair each.

Originally Posted by eltouha

^you sick little hypebeast monkey
smh.gif

i'm 100% going to get these, but lord knows i need no more than 1 pair each.

Trust me, this ain't hype. Just look at these things (VI) for cryin' out loud. They're Spectacular with a capitol S! It's been quite awhile since I've been genuinely excited for a pair of Jordans. And believe me, these ain't for reselling either, strictly for wearing. I've alreadypaid in full for 3 packs. Plus I plan on camping the day of and taking my kid brother, and at least 1 friend with me so they can buy packs for me too. I'msaving up every penny now.

Back
Top Bottom