Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

the carmine looks off on the samples, i hope the version that releases is like previous pics shown on here.

^^^ man those vi's are so
pimp.gif
Hope to copped 2 packs

dont know if this question was already ask in this topic but how long do you think the lines are going to be for this package? how early should i get toniketown? (hours? please dont say days) i really never lined up for shoes before so i need to know the deal before i get there. got bit by the jordan bug wheni bought the xx3's thanks guys! sorry for the newb question!

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Sample Pictures of the Carmine VI.....these are different from the release product.

AHHH H. Nah

the color placement for black on the side panels are gone!

if you have just gotten these possibly will be like this on the pack

mad.gif

Originally Posted by manupcj99

dang these 6's are SO SICK I HAVE TO GET THIS PACKAGE!!!!
what's the big deal everyone wanting nike air on the back of these jordans, IF tinker and MJ don't want the nike air on the air jordan shoe!!!
it's an air jordan shoe not NIKE
i'm glad to see they kept nike air off the 6

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

side06-06.gif
back06-06.gif

the red looks a little brighter in these new sample pics....hope they keep it like the original samples...i like those ones better

Originally Posted by 3thaman

What's up with butchering the midsole?

co-sign. It's more like a retro+ if they aren't even going follow the complete OG colorway. I will still be getting these though. As a fellowNt'er once said "BLOOD WILL BE SHED FOR THESE!" lol

Originally Posted by manupcj99

dang these 6's are SO SICK I HAVE TO GET THIS PACKAGE!!!!
what's the big deal everyone wanting nike air on the back of these jordans, IF tinker and MJ don't want the nike air on the air jordan shoe!!!
it's an air jordan shoe not NIKE
i'm glad to see they kept nike air off the 6

1. Yes it is made by Nike.
2. You must not own any Nike Air Jordans...

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by 3thaman

What's up with butchering the midsole?

co-sign. It's more like a retro+ if they aren't even going follow the complete OG colorway. I will still be getting these though. As a fellow Nt'er once said "BLOOD WILL BE SHED FOR THESE!" lol

Flint said those were a sample...
indifferent.gif

Can you guys stop quoting the pictures, I'm getting tired of scrolling through that *#*!.
YA DIG?!

I kinda feel like im not even going to be able to get my size 11 in these......kinda stressin it...everyone wants them...

If you buy them online you never know if you are gonna get your order canceled or not and if you go on ebay your just going to have to pay over retail.

I wouldn't trust eBay sellers with these. The hype is too much to just give your money away.

I'd rather fight through the beasts and get the in person.

Eastbay is always an option.

Man I should post a pic of me rock'n the carmines in NYC when I was 7, lol my favorites then and still today....... I dont own a pair at all, andcan't wait to get my hand on these!!! The 17's are cool still got the og lows..... Should be easy for me, do yall think places that carried 501/23 packwill get these?

Im just gonna do what I usually do for hyped kicks I really want. Ill pay the extra 40-50 (maybe more with this pack and the 7/16 & 11/12 packs) just toget them early and not have to deal with the nonsense of trying to purchase them off Eastbay/Finishline/etc. This pack and the others I mentioned are the onlyones I want....so Ill pay just to avoid the hassle

Back
Top Bottom