Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

please stop pm'ing me and asking were i reserved my pack at i will let everyone know when my boy tells me it's cool if i droped the info now he wouldget a 1000 emails a day about these all i will say is he is a power seller on ebay and has a website you all buy stuff from you all will know who it is when iget the word that it's cool he plans on selling them for 310.00 plus 15.00 shipping but he is already out of sz 12 & 13 peace

never
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

you can keep your 6s

i will take the reflectors off those 17s though

i'll be copping this pack too....after the year is over...my sneaker collection will be solid...be on line at 6am sharp...HOLLA!!

They violated putting the 6s with these 17s
smh.gif
.. They could've at least made them leather like the og's
smh.gif

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

I am resellers are anxious to get their hands on this pack

I hope resellers dont think they're gonna get much of a profit for this pack since they're still sitting in foot lockers all across America

?

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

I am sure resellers are anxious to get their hands on this pack

I hope resellers dont think they're gonna get much of a profit for this pack since they're still sitting in foot lockers all across America

?
My bad I meant resellers are anxious to get their hands on this pack.
mad.gif

WHAT DO YOU DUDES THINK THE RESELL WILL BE LIKE FOR THIS PACK?
nerd.gif

I'm really leaning towards copping two packs...sell 1,and ice the other

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

WHAT DO YOU DUDES THINK THE RESELL WILL BE LIKE FOR THIS PACK?
nerd.gif

I'm really leaning towards copping two packs...sell 1,and ice the other

for $950
tired.gif

c'mon man we can never predict the future. you just have to try your luck and buy two packs and find out on your own when they release.

Originally Posted by ThaHunGer4more

Terrence J has the Carmines on now! lol
on 106&Park (BET)

I saw that too. They def look fresh with jeans! I wanna cop 2 pair so bad but I got a feeling its going to be hard as hell to get off those 17's. Isold my CDP 10's for $110 shipped didn't even try to get half for them. I just wanted them gone.

Im going half and getting the VI's. I bet someone will be willing to sell the XVII's for $50 outside of the mall. I will gladly scoop'em for thatprice. Lol

Back
Top Bottom