Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Me and a friend are splitting the pack....He thinks the 6's are hideous.....lucky me....
happy.gif

Yesssss!!! Just ordered my pack. One of the only packs I'll be buying. I cant wait to get them, then throw em in the closet
laugh.gif

Where can I preorder THESE??????!!!!!!!! nobody is responding to their pm's... I just don't want to pay 150 over retail like I do with all otherlimtied releases....
tired.gif
frown.gif
some one help!

Man, to bad I'm never going to be able to get em. Money's low right now and resale prices on these will probably be rediculous.

Man, to bad I'm never going to be able to get em. Money's low right now and resale prices on these will probably be rediculous.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Yesssss!!! Just ordered my pack. One of the only packs I'll be buying. I cant wait to get them, then throw em in the closet
laugh.gif

where did you pre order those???

^^very difficult to get discounts on packages
nike has been very strict to there retailers telling them there will be NO discounts

The no discount thing is for footlocker, champs, and footaction....I was told this 1st hand having spoken with a well respected Footlocker manager. However....Finishline and nike.com are another story....seems like many NT'ers were able to grab the last pack with some type of discount throughthem....let's see what happens with this next one....I also know that if any of those codes pop up, someone in the NT community will share....many thanksto those who have done this in the past....

I have heard both stories about the discount at Footlocker. Someone let me know the truth, cause I'm not paying $310 plus tax for this package.

ok i dont know if im supposed to say this but i work at finishline.. for all the pakages they give 3 employees the discount.. oh and i tryd my pair onyesterday... the carmines are fire....

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

I would pay 400 for this package to not wait in any line...even 410...100 profit....

then citysole.com is your friend. i'm personally going to wait and take my chances. to each his own.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom