Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

The Larsen Ice Shelf keeps melting away as the planet hurtles headlong towards ecological Armageddon, but the Jordan 'purist' concerns himself with more pertinent concerns like Nike Air and disdain for retro +. Thank God these courageous souls strive to maintain Jordan retros as paragons of OG virtue.
Glad to know there are people out there that know about how badly our "EARTH" is doing, and that it should be the number priority to"Change" as the politicians crave about nowadays. even though it is in the wrong forum lololol my bad had to say that. But yea, I most definetlyagree w/u
happy.gif

^^well atleast there all black...but I would rather not have to get them just to get a nice pair of 6's...I guess I could wear them as work boots...

Not a big fan of the XVII's. The suede an d the plain colorway just dont help either. Sucks that I have to pay $310 + tax and buy this crap just to getsome fresh VI's.

The XVII's are alright, I expected better though. I'll possibly buy the whole package, and keep those XVII's too.

from those pics of the 17s... yuck

i need some more angles

i think JB is putting out garbage shoes together with some really nice ones ( carmine vi & black suede 17, and white red 9 & bootleg last shot xiv)

hopefully they dont @#%! up the spacejams and white/red 12

The suede on the toebox area of the 17's looks pre-creased...
eyes.gif

still pretty hot though, ill still buy them

im so disappointed with the 17s, theyre one of my favorite j's and jb #@!*%$ em up. idk why they couldnt retro the white/black-royals but w/e thisllprobably be the only pack i get

I actually like these better than the OG XVII's....copped

*puts on flame suit*

P.s. What do the musical notes on the shourds/gators portray?

Like I said in the other thread:
-Glad I'm splitting this pack to get the Carmines!!!

Ehhh... I'm not feeling the 17s at all! I wish JB coupled the Carmine6s with the Wizard17s....

Can't say I'm too impressed. Wish it didn't come in a pack, so I could juss cop the VI's.
Oh well, still gonna pick em up. Those Carmines are way too sick to pass up.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not feeling those XVIIs. If i'm gonna spend 310+ on some VIs, I might as well get some Infrareds.

Take out the Nike Air missing from the back.....It just seems that the shoe is missing something. Maybe its me, but the OG just has that super freshness thatcan't be retroed. I still have my OG size 7's from when I was a kid and now seeing these it just doesnt seem right to retro. I was hyped to have a pairof wearable carmines, now, eh.

The XVII isnt attractive to me......at all......I still have the OG one DS in my closet....
Why don't JB just release White/Red XVII and Black/Red VI ?! it is the best combination...IMO

Back
Top Bottom