Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by calvin101c

do the guys that work at footlocker get 30% off on the packages if they want

They don't allow discounts on the packages. Some select managers probably allow it, but the store can get in trouble for it

This is win win shoe for me and has to be copped

BUT NO OFF. PICS OF THE CARMINE JORDANS YET?

It's making me think they might not come out
laugh.gif

roll.gif

mad.gif

smh.gif

^ Im hoping theyll be just like the sample pics... probably not with nike air either... not that it matters because they still look incredible without.

But yea it will be interesting to see the final product.
nerd.gif

I plan on buying a package if I miss it on eastbay.com how much do you think people will be selling it for on ebay the next day?

Would it be possiable to get them in a size us 7, or only man size's which would be starting at size us 7,5 ?

Originally Posted by iliaden

Would it be possiable to get them in a size us 7, or only man size's which would be starting at size us 7,5 ?
U should be able to we had a size 7 mens. We had mens and kids in the 10/13
pack. and rite off the back you could tell the difference between the two. the mens 7 has a way better quality then the kids 7!! it all depends if u wannaspend the extra $110 on the better quality shoe.

This release is going to be crazy!! The actually first pair of quality j's headin into the summer!!

Where can you buy these with out having to wait overnight or not knowing whether your order is a forsure thing or not from eastybay?

or pre-sale?

If you're in KS City area There's a spot, it's where I copped my Levi Pack. You had to buy the shirt and jeans for $50 and 60$ to hold your pack.Then the shoes for $180. I'm hoping they do the same for these. Pre-sale that is! If not I'll take my chances with Eastbay,
indifferent.gif

hmmm...quickstrikes 6s in may too? thatll depend on how many packs i get....wanted the white and blue 17s instead...oh well, the all black ones arent bad

well news is i just heard from one of my bosses... you cant reserve no more.. so it looks like the old waiting in line with the regular people is back on, wecant even display them no more until they come out.

wow, the 17 is the most important AJ to me and gentry effed me up by giving us the ugliest colorway ever

Originally Posted by Rky Mdna

wow, the 17 is the most important AJ to me and gentry effed me up by giving us the ugliest colorway ever

It's just black and silver, like the OG's, but in suede
nerd.gif

ive been trying to decide between these and the 9s and 14s pack, and ive chosen these
smile.gif
, the only reason i did want the 9s and 14s is cuz icould have gotten a30% discount. Oh, and the red on these carmines is suede right? i cant rele tell by the pics

<---1111 its gettin close to 11:11 in cali, ill be sure to make a wish :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom