Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

160jordansdeep wrote:

Thats more then enought pics.
ha..go home 160...more than enough...what a waste man, your not special.

no your more special then me with you small general release avater
eyes.gif

whats up brother (160) see u got them carmines mad early. good for you. im trying to get my pair but i think come released date it will be easier. for somereason i think this pack will do well but due to the 17's being in there. there still may have packs left by the end of the day. lets see what happens.

Those no preordering at Finishline, footlocker , footaction.....so will these be avaliable if your at the mall by 6am?

How do u get in the mall if its locked? or do they open early or what?
this is my first time going in early...please fill me in..im not about to drop 450 TO GET EM EARLY...IM IN A SMALL TOWN..I can get up early...
what yalll suggest?
thanks

I've never been to a mall that was locked, so I don't think you have anything to worry about right there. If you're there at 6, you should befine. It's mad early, but it's worth it at 9:00 when they start selling.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Am I the only one who would have rather had Sport Blue 6s or White/Black Infrareds??
OG colorway or not the carmines are not as appealing to me then the other 3 6s I named..
People talk about ugly colorways with these Retro+ but honestly if this wasn't an OG colorway would people still like it? The white/red looks so patchy...Ijust dont like it..Whatever..To each his own I guess, and IMO carmines are ugly...Thats right I said it, carmines are ugly..

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

160jordansdeep wrote:

Thats more then enought pics.
ha..go home 160...more than enough...what a waste man, your not special.

no your more special then me with you small general release avater
eyes.gif

Found this hilarious..
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good to see you was able to get em' though. How do you feel bout the 17's? I'm having mixed feelings about them..I guess it depends what pictureI'm looking at. But in your picture, it looks like its going to be too ashy which gets me even more angry they didn't use the leather they did in thefirst all black 17s.

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

whats up brother (160) see u got them carmines mad early. good for you. im trying to get my pair but i think come released date it will be easier. for some reason i think this pack will do well but due to the 17's being in there. there still may have packs left by the end of the day. lets see what happens.
hey ben if you want them you know who to call............yeah well the 17's are a crap shoe from the jump back in 2001 no one wanted the shoeexpect collectores like myself i guess the shoes look alot more ashy in the light...but your right leather would have made the pack alot better

Everyone thanks for the good words

whats up brother (160) see u got them carmines mad early. good for you. im trying to get my pair but i think come released date it will be easier. for some reason i think this pack will do well but due to the 17's being in there. there still may have packs left by the end of the day. lets see what happens.
hey ben if you want them you know who to call............yeah well the 7's are a crap shoe from the jump back in 2001 no one wanted the shoe expect collectores like myself i guess the shoes look alot more ashy in the light...but your right leather would have made the pack alot better

ohwell.gif

YO 160 ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE 7'S IN THE 7/16 CDP ORDID YOU MEANT TO SAY THE 17'S IN THE 6/17 CDP?

Originally Posted by richkid23

hey ben if you want them you know who to call............yeah well the 7's are a crap shoe from the jump back in 2001 no one wanted the shoe expect collectores like myself i guess the shoes look alot more ashy in the light...but your right leather would have made the pack alot better

ohwell.gif

YO 160 ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE 7'S IN THE 7/16 CDP OR DID YOU MEANT TO SAY THE 17'S IN THE 6/17 CDP?

oops your right

my bad i was talking about the 17's

So is the quality of the Carmines less than expected, because I have read the past few pages of this thread and a lot of people are disappointed about the"quality," of them, but prior everyone was pumped about these. Is there any notable flaws in them?

Back
Top Bottom