Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

great pack. the 9 is the most comfortable shoe i have EVER worn. hopefully they're as comfortable as they were when i had them in 94. my senior year shoe.damn i'm old.

THOSE 14'S LOOK BORING..NUFFIN JUMPS OUT AT ME..I HAVE THE LAST SHOTS AND THE WHITE/REDS...IM LOVING THE 9'S I NEED THEM BAD!!

man JB has messed up big time with this pack i think this should have been the pack! if this was the pack i think this pack would b up there with the XI/XIIpack! I know im not the only one whos been thinking of this pack!

^^ I agree with you 1000% but I am still going to buy them.
smile.gif

I just want them 9's I don't too much care for the 14's since they look so similar to the playoff they I still have lookin fresh!

I already have those 9's, but my tounge yellowed on them badly.

I hate those XIV's a lot. They could have gone with something a lot better than this crap.

This package could have been one of the best, but they give us this BS.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

man JB has messed up big time with this pack i think this should have been the pack! if this was the pack i think this pack would b up there with the XI/XII pack! I know im not the only one whos been thinking of this pack!

how many times can you say "pack" in one post? lol

I highly doubt this pack will be hyped as much as the pack that just released.

Those colorways wouldn't really represent MJ though.
I have a feeling the SJ XI if they are REALLY RUMORED might carry some 'red' in them? if not bred 11s would wrock.

i love the IXs but the XIVs look way to much like the last shots that i just bought wat 2yrs ago. I think i'll pass

Ehh. A very similar cw of 14s is still sitting on mom n pop store shelves here in Brooklyn. That IX color was already retroed...so this pack is really boring.The colors are totally on point, but this is not worth buying at all...

i wanna see the box! lol some reason the boxes are something special, even tho they take up a whole rack of space.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

man JB has messed up big time with this pack i think this should have been the pack! if this was the pack i think this pack would b up there with the XI/XII pack! I know im not the only one whos been thinking of this pack!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom