Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

Going to have to pass on this one. I have the IX's and XIV's already, and like many people have pointed out, they are similar to the "Last ShotXIV"

I think this is one of the packs that I would really consider splitting. I really only want the IX's. If anyone is interested in only getting theXIV's in a size 15 hit me up

they are already online im thinking about copping now....only beef is all packs are going to have the same BOX
frown.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

man JB has messed up big time with this pack i think this should have been the pack! if this was the pack i think this pack would b up there with the XI/XII pack! I know im not the only one whos been thinking of this pack!
pimp.gif
This is better than the real colorways dropping in March. I think if you'd replace those 14s with the Indiglos it would be a definite purchasefor me....

^ I totally agree with you. The all black 14's are nothing to get excited over in my opinion. I would of much rather have seen the indiglo's oroxidized's in there instead. But whatever, probably wont cop this pack anyways.

I don't have any IX's or XIV's and I need this pack so I can get those numbers out of the way. The IX's are hot, and the XIV's are decent.

im willing to bet these packs will sell just as fast as the x/xiii's just because of all the hype that jb is getting now because of the xx3

I already have the black/red and white/black/red XIV retros and the IXs never appealed to me, so this pack will not becopped.

Could've, should've but it isn't. I would have loved the charcoal IX but I'm over it. No point of dweling over something that aint gonna happenfellas.

P.s. I feel your pain

i know i dont know why everyone WISHES that something else would come out becasue ITS NOT so just be happy with what is dropping.

These are very VERY nice. The 14's are great. I would cop but the the X/XIII pack killed the pockets.

Back
Top Bottom