Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

re-re-re-re-retroing Js is getting kinda boring ... i have both already, both FIRST retros

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I can honestly say I won't be copping even with my employee disco
If we can use our discounts, I will cop in a heartbeat
I will try my HARDEST to get these. The 9's have special meaning for me....... To Each His Own I guess.....

Originally Posted by integradr1

Instead of they releasing this colorway again (which was released in 2002)
[table][tr][td][/td] [td][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2002 Retros White/Black-True Red[/font][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
aj9wba.jpg
[/td] [td]
aj9wbb.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
aj9wbc.jpg
[/td] [td]
aj9wbg.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table]

They should've retro this colorway! Powder IX's!
[table][tr][td][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1993 White/Black/Powder Blue[/font][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
aj9WhitePowderBluea.jpg
[/td] [td]
aj9WhitePowderBlueb.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
aj9WhitePowderBluec.jpg
[/td] [td]
aj9WhitePowderBlued.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table]And instead of this new colorway
air-jordan-retro-14-countdown-pack-main.jpg

They should've retro this one! Indiglo's XIV!
side14-06.gif

I'll take OG colorways over new colorway any day!
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
I dont have much of a collection but I have both of those OG 9's u showed. I might have to send them to Bape to restore them.

I just pre-orded these from Kaysshoes.com. I'm not camping out so $374 was a great price for me
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
. Used the code for free 2-3 day shipping. I willpre-order all my packages from Kaysshoes.com

Those pics are nice, but they show how plain the shoes are. I dont know about this pack, I have a pair of nds IX and 2 pairs of Last Shots. It will be a gametime decision if I decide to purchase this pack or not.

smh.gif
I still don't like these XIV's, seems like an insult to the Last Shot XIV's to me. That's just my opinion.

I'm probably going to buy the IX's by itself online, but depends on my funds next month.

Am I the only thinking that if the countdown XIVs were patent black leather, they'd be some of the coolest Jays ever made?

Originally Posted by denverkicks23

Am I the only thinking that if the countdown XIVs were patent black leather, they'd be some of the coolest Jays ever made?
Probably.
laugh.gif

As long as they're not doing an OG color of the XIV's, they should have released something like this:
7xtt1yx.jpg

I just pre-orded these from Kaysshoes.com. I'm not camping out so $374 was a great price for me
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
. Used the code for free 2-3 day shipping. I will pre-order all my packages from Kaysshoes.com

kaysshoes doesnt guarantee that you will get the shoes you preorder. i have a feeling alot of them are going to be cancelled

they could've came harder with the xiv's.

in my opinion, they're a knock-off "last shot."

the ix's are SPECTACULAR though. glad i didnt buy the one's i was going to online.
wink.gif

i love the colorway for the xiv's. I remeber someone photoshopped this when the last shots release. I quess jordan saw it.

Back
Top Bottom