[| -- (PICS) Pharrell's Miami Penthouse Duplex = RN$ Overload -- |]

Funny how people pick out small things that are meaningless and hate. Dudes is living out his dreams. What are you doing?

I think it so colorful because he has Synesthesia.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how does dude got so much money? i know NERD aint doing THAT good.
Are you kidding me?
laugh.gif
Like he doesn't produce anything...

This place is unreal. If only... I'm a minimalist so this flows well with my philosophies.

Funny how people pick out small things that are meaningless and hate. Dudes is living out his dreams. What are you doing?

I think it so colorful because he has Synesthesia.

Are you kidding me?
laugh.gif

This place is unreal. If only... I'm a minimalist so this flows well with my philosophies.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

am i the only one who thinks all that art is ugly/wack? giant family guy paintings? a big ball of colorful stuffed bears? thats whats hot right now? don't even get me started on dudes jort capris. just cause you got money doesn't mean you got sense/style. i swear pharrell and his BBC/bape movement was one of the biggest cons of all time.

this is this dude after all

pharrell-williams-2006-mtv-european-music-awards-copenhagen-1ygDam.jpg

imo family guy is one of the best depictions of the modern nuclear american family... i dont see the wackness.....the rest of your pts against p are a matter of personal opinion... suffice it to say, if you had the paper - youd probably buy the same crib and just decorate it differently

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

am i the only one who thinks all that art is ugly/wack? giant family guy paintings? a big ball of colorful stuffed bears? thats whats hot right now? don't even get me started on dudes jort capris. just cause you got money doesn't mean you got sense/style. i swear pharrell and his BBC/bape movement was one of the biggest cons of all time.

this is this dude after all

pharrell-williams-2006-mtv-european-music-awards-copenhagen-1ygDam.jpg

imo family guy is one of the best depictions of the modern nuclear american family... i dont see the wackness.....the rest of your pts against p are a matter of personal opinion... suffice it to say, if you had the paper - youd probably buy the same crib and just decorate it differently

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Are you kidding me?
laugh.gif

likewise.  and 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 to the original statement.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Are you kidding me?
laugh.gif

likewise.  and 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 to the original statement.

I actually have a friend who lives in the same building. Says he's starstruck every time he sees dude.

I actually have a friend who lives in the same building. Says he's starstruck every time he sees dude.

Interior aligned with Kaws, embellished by Murakami pieces, and a breathtaking view of Miami.. It's too beautiful..
pimp.gif

dawson_crying.gif

Interior aligned with Kaws, embellished by Murakami pieces, and a breathtaking view of Miami.. It's too beautiful..
pimp.gif

dawson_crying.gif

Mega millions is 104 tomorrow. these pics just made me convince myself that im going to win it. like not just i want to win it but i have to and i am. its already been decided. ima need that penthouse status mane!!

Mega millions is 104 tomorrow. these pics just made me convince myself that im going to win it. like not just i want to win it but i have to and i am. its already been decided. ima need that penthouse status mane!!

Back
Top Bottom