[| -- (PICS) Pharrell's Miami Penthouse Duplex = RN$ Overload -- |]

Originally Posted by 23bryan

#SWAG
pimp.gif

Someone post the pics of Kanye's crib. It's the same @*+.. Kanye had the jetsons, instead of family guy. And he also had the ball of colorful flowers, whatever the hell that is.

Someone post the pics of Kanye's crib. It's the same @*+.. Kanye had the jetsons, instead of family guy. And he also had the ball of colorful flowers, whatever the hell that is.

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how does dude got so much money? i know NERD aint doing THAT good.

laugh.gif

Pharrell gets that paper

Really. I read somewhere that songs he produced were being played every 12 minutes on radio.  Dude is paid
pimp.gif

That's insane. Not to mention The Neptunes are working on Britney Spear's upcoming album, Avril Lavigne's, Beyonce's, Ciara's, Gorillaz, the list goes on. Plus they're playing huge festivals. 

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

laugh.gif

Pharrell gets that paper

Really. I read somewhere that songs he produced were being played every 12 minutes on radio.  Dude is paid
pimp.gif

That's insane. Not to mention The Neptunes are working on Britney Spear's upcoming album, Avril Lavigne's, Beyonce's, Ciara's, Gorillaz, the list goes on. Plus they're playing huge festivals. 

If I had a crib like that, I would keep it stock.

1 bed in the master bedroom, everyone else sleep on the floor like the peasants

If I had a crib like that, I would keep it stock.

1 bed in the master bedroom, everyone else sleep on the floor like the peasants

Originally Posted by FEETure

Mega millions is 104 tomorrow. these pics just made me convince myself that im going to win it. like not just i want to win it but i have to and i am. its already been decided. ima need that penthouse status mane!!

this is whats wrong with young America. 

Mega millions is 104 tomorrow. these pics just made me convince myself that im going to win it. like not just i want to win it but i have to and i am. its already been decided. ima need that penthouse status mane!!

wow... actually affordable 
laugh.gif
 i thought they'd be on some ,interior lined with diamonds and bald eagle feathers, prototype for maximum walking speeds designed by Bugatti type steez. Not a fan of boat shoes though. "I'm Good".
also
roll.gif
 at the dude saying the family guy art is some type of symbol for deeper meaning, in a condo that has a giant ball of flower pillows
grin.gif
. no hate on p but he prolly bought it cause he's a fan of abnormal type art.

wow... actually affordable 
laugh.gif
 i thought they'd be on some ,interior lined with diamonds and bald eagle feathers, prototype for maximum walking speeds designed by Bugatti type steez. Not a fan of boat shoes though. "I'm Good".
also
roll.gif
 at the dude saying the family guy art is some type of symbol for deeper meaning, in a condo that has a giant ball of flower pillows
grin.gif
. no hate on p but he prolly bought it cause he's a fan of abnormal type art.

I'd love to be trashed in there. Wouldn't wanna fall down the series of steps or anything but that %%$$ must be cool

I'd love to be trashed in there. Wouldn't wanna fall down the series of steps or anything but that %%$$ must be cool

Originally Posted by proper english

Disagree. Let the kid dream. There are more pressing issues regarding young America than this.

Originally Posted by proper english

Disagree. Let the kid dream. There are more pressing issues regarding young America than this.

I'm sorry but...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope he was joking.
laugh.gif

Dope spot
pimp.gif
-- I remember his other crib in VA when he was living with Chad and his wife.  That was a dope spot as well.  I believe that was the house in the Frontin' vid at the time.

Back
Top Bottom