Pink Floyd Appreciation

Appreciated 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

True confession: someone could pull up to my crib right now blasting their music and I'd be none the wiser...

...my parents got all their !@$+ on vinyl, but for whatever reason, I never bothered to check for him.

My pop always tells the same story of him bein' hella twisted, hoppin' over a gate, and dustin' past security to sneak into one of their shows waaaaay back in the day
laugh.gif

...I need to catch up.
whaaat they have it on vinyl thats dope

supposedly you are supposed to listen to dark side of the moon stoned with the wizard of oz playing on mute. apparently a lot of the things line up (if you start the cd on the third lions roar)

anyway dark side of the moon speaks to my soul

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

True confession: someone could pull up to my crib right now blasting their music and I'd be none the wiser...

...my parents got all their !@$+ on vinyl, but for whatever reason, I never bothered to check for him.

My pop always tells the same story of him bein' hella twisted, hoppin' over a gate, and dustin' past security to sneak into one of their shows waaaaay back in the day
laugh.gif

...I need to catch up.
whaaat they have it on vinyl thats dope

supposedly you are supposed to listen to dark side of the moon stoned with the wizard of oz playing on mute. apparently a lot of the things line up (if you start the cd on the third lions roar)

anyway dark side of the moon speaks to my soul

definitely appreciated, dudes are dope as hell. dark side of the moon is 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

definitely appreciated, dudes are dope as hell. dark side of the moon is 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back