Pink Floyd Appreciation

The Wall, Dark side of the Moon and Wish You Were Here are all appreciated by me. Damn good music right here

The Wall, Dark side of the Moon and Wish You Were Here are all appreciated by me. Damn good music right here

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Greatly appreciated.

True confession: someone could pull up to my crib right now blasting their music and I'd be none the wiser...

...my parents got all their !@$+ on vinyl, but for whatever reason, I never bothered to check for him.

My pop always tells the same story of him bein' hella twisted, hoppin' over a gate, and dustin' past security to sneak into one of their shows waaaaay back in the day
laugh.gif

...I need to catch up.

True confession: someone could pull up to my crib right now blasting their music and I'd be none the wiser...

...my parents got all their !@$+ on vinyl, but for whatever reason, I never bothered to check for him.

My pop always tells the same story of him bein' hella twisted, hoppin' over a gate, and dustin' past security to sneak into one of their shows waaaaay back in the day
laugh.gif

...I need to catch up.

listening to Pink Floyd while being stoned out of your mind is just indescribable.

My girls and I's song.

The Division Bell is under appreciated.
One of my all time favorite songs.

listening to Pink Floyd while being stoned out of your mind is just indescribable.

My girls and I's song.

The Division Bell is under appreciated.
One of my all time favorite songs.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

laugh.gif

...I need to catch up.

Get these ASAP

Dark Side of the Moon
The Wall
Wish You Were Here
Animals

That should get you started
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

...I need to catch up.

Get these ASAP

Dark Side of the Moon
The Wall
Wish You Were Here
Animals

That should get you started
smokin.gif

got dark side of the moon in the cd player in the whip

pimp.gif

and i was watchin the wall last night... that joint was weird as @#@%

got dark side of the moon in the cd player in the whip

pimp.gif

and i was watchin the wall last night... that joint was weird as @#@%

laugh.gif

...I need to catch up.
should take advantage of learning great & powerful music from your folks,

growing up my dad put me on tons of rock & i really really do appreciate it now as an adult.

laugh.gif

...I need to catch up.

growing up my dad put me on tons of rock & i really really do appreciate it now as an adult.

laugh.gif

...I need to catch up.

laugh.gif

...I need to catch up.

Back
Top Bottom