Pinstripe VII's - Real Sample Pic

We haven't even seen real pics of the shoes from all of the good angles yet but I am calling these classic as I do believe that these will drop in the 60+2pack as the orlando's. Thats right.you heard it here first. The pinstripe would reflect the pinstripe thats on the original orlando Jersey whe penny usedto play there. It all makes sense everyone! Instant classic!

Thanks for sharing the pic SoleSupreme. I hope they put they change the pinstripe placement. It's too much right now.

you gotta be &^*%ING kidding me
smh.gif

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

Originally Posted by The J Collector

If im not mistaken "feng tay" is the same original pic provider for the bejing 7's ......

So these probally are the 7's will be getting, thx for the info "sole surpeme"....

really......REALLY..."feng tay" is not a person its the factory where the sample was produced
roll.gif

-Tyler

6 months ago you probably would have thought the same thing. Give the kid a break.

I actually like them, but if they change it up, which they will do for the finished version they will probably be better

there's also another sample of these with the pinstripe just running down the tongue.

just be patient ppl, u will see the finished product soon enough

Originally Posted by Mac4167

these better not come out, im waiting for bordeaux's, it will seriously be the end of JB if they really release these...horrid
JB released those Olympic VII's, Fusions, 6 rings, Spizikes, And DTRT III's,....guess what? JB isnt going anywhere idiot

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by Mac4167

these better not come out, im waiting for bordeaux's, it will seriously be the end of JB if they really release these...horrid
JB released those Olympic VII's, Fusions, 6 rings, Spizikes, And DTRT III's,....guess what? JB isnt going anywhere idiot

cosign JB is doing well, i dont no why ppl think one shoe will stop JB from makin profits

Back
Top Bottom