Pix of White/cement grey3.and black/cement grey 3 Cleats

80215cec8ff436b4f3e1018d7e3ad65ad9554f8.pjpg
1982537e478cef5c3d3bccff288e236a1d3b4ce.pjpg

embarassed.gif

I didn't like the black ones when I first saw pics, but I never saw pics of the white ones.

I'll definitely be grabbing the white ones if they come out. Cleated white/cement IIIs? Yessir.

Why did jordan stop making baseball cleats of numbered models?? I can care less about football cleats, I play baseball...
Im sure the quality on them would suck anyway if they are the same as all these recent retros, they would probably fall apart sliding into a base..

Originally Posted by jordan4life09

Why did jordan stop making baseball cleats of numbered models?? I can care less about football cleats, I play baseball...
Im sure the quality on them would suck anyway if they are the same as all these recent retros, they would probably fall apart sliding into a base..

I wear football cleats for baseball, aint really a big difference unlike soccer cleats...
anyways, the cleats look hot, but i dont really wanna fork out that much $ for cleats

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

Originally Posted by jordan4life09

I wear football cleats for baseball, aint really a big difference unlike soccer cleats...
anyways, the cleats look hot, but i dont really wanna fork out that much $ for cleats

yeah there are probably so many cleats that perform same or better for much cheaper. 125 is a joke.

They are baseball cleats not football. I have a feeling that these will not preform all that well.

I know the black ones are on Eastbay. Are the white ones going up?

eek.gif
I will grab those
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I am guessing they would drop another 3. Last year they did with the 6's.

They had two pairs.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

They are baseball cleats not football. I have a feeling that these will not preform all that well.
Fail
indifferent.gif

Look at the bottoms...They are rounded "spikes" unlike baseball cleats which are basically metal squares...

^ Take away the 'Fail' and the stoneface, and you've got yourself a quality, helpful reply.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom