PLAN TO PICK UP MILFS....NEED FEEDBACK vol. THE HUNTER IS READY TO HUNT

Easiest way to bag a milf? Be a charming, well dressed 20-something year old at an older, classy spot. Then hit on her acting like the age difference is non-existent. If in NYC, hit up a hotel bar and look for the 40 year old drinking by herself.

i always open the convo with a milf by asking "hey, dont i know you? werent you in my spanish class last semester"....pure gold...just started adding this one " so what are you out celebrating, 21st birthday or college graduation?

Easiest way to bag a milf? Be a charming, well dressed 20-something year old at an older, classy spot. Then hit on her acting like the age difference is non-existent. If in NYC, hit up a hotel bar and look for the 40 year old drinking by herself.

i always open the convo with a milf by asking "hey, dont i know you? werent you in my spanish class last semester"....pure gold...just started adding this one " so what are you out celebrating, 21st birthday or college graduation?

start an acct on Yelp.com.. post a nice pic of yourself & write some reviews on places youve been to..
no joke. cougars will come flocking to you. 
laugh.gif

start an acct on Yelp.com.. post a nice pic of yourself & write some reviews on places youve been to..
no joke. cougars will come flocking to you. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

this. simple

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

this. simple

These milfs arent as elusive as you may think. I got a new one I'm working on now, she's a married but unhappy professor at the school I do security at. She told me she was getting a divorce but probably only told me that cuz I called her out on it, asking her what was up with the ring situation on her finger. She's coming through Friday, but thats a completely different thread. These older women as someone stated before want a man that makes them feel young and that the age isnt a factor. Crazy thing is if you hit them with something simple as a genuine specific compliment highlighting one of her features (eyes, perfume, etc) they will think you're sweet off the bat. That one compliment is your in. 
These older single, some married but unhappy milfs, cougars, older women, whatever you wanna call them know that a young dude isnt trying to settle down with them so they know what you want, they just want you to work for it so you won't think shes easy. They've lived their lives doing the whole family, career, marriage thing now they just want to have fun. I've had my fair share of these older women as old as 47 and I'm 25....

Any tips needed, I may be able to help

These milfs arent as elusive as you may think. I got a new one I'm working on now, she's a married but unhappy professor at the school I do security at. She told me she was getting a divorce but probably only told me that cuz I called her out on it, asking her what was up with the ring situation on her finger. She's coming through Friday, but thats a completely different thread. These older women as someone stated before want a man that makes them feel young and that the age isnt a factor. Crazy thing is if you hit them with something simple as a genuine specific compliment highlighting one of her features (eyes, perfume, etc) they will think you're sweet off the bat. That one compliment is your in. 
These older single, some married but unhappy milfs, cougars, older women, whatever you wanna call them know that a young dude isnt trying to settle down with them so they know what you want, they just want you to work for it so you won't think shes easy. They've lived their lives doing the whole family, career, marriage thing now they just want to have fun. I've had my fair share of these older women as old as 47 and I'm 25....

Any tips needed, I may be able to help

This guy knows the deal:

the-milf-hunter.gif

Just go search for local cougar bars in your city, the ladies that frequent cougar bars already know the deal and want some young D...

Back
Top Bottom