Planet Fitness tells woman that her "toned body" was intimidating to other members...

I sometimes workout @ PF when 24hr or Bally gets too packed.. it's nothing to rave about but its not as bad as everyone says it is.

i have medium sized muscles if it matters.

If people at that gym were intimidated due to this woman being toned, that says a lot about the people that go there
mean.gif
. I have been in a Planet Fitness before and seen girls wearing a lot less than what this woman was. Must be the area.

Planet Fitness is a ******* joke if you actually are about that lifting life

Had to go to one for 3 weeks and it was terrbile.

DB's only went up to like 70 lbs too :smh:

Planet Fitness is a joke. Shouldn't they be seeing her as motivation. Why call it planet fitness and then kick someone out for being too fit?

I go to PF. I only hit the gym twice a week and am not into lifting heavy weights, just an adequate amount of weight and cardio so $10 month for what I do is perfect. I do however see certain muscle heads in there every single day and they stick out like a sore thumb. You can tell the people that are there to show off or are just too cheap to join the other "healthy" people.
I even think there are rules posted on the walls about showing off or grunting while working out so people should know the rules.

This, I have a membership but haven't went in like 3 months lol. (My office has an built in gym so I work out here for free at work everyday)

but yeah, you can really tell the people there just to show off, dudes be all decked out in workout gear color coordinated head to toe.

My location has mostly out of shape people but there are still a decent amount of good looking chicks in there on certain nights

just based off their commercials they seem like a joke. It shows avg people who arent serious about healthy lifestyles or exercise that want a place to go, just to say hey I did xyz and feel good about that. And not have to see people who do take it seriously working out which makes them feel bad. That is probably where the bulk of their money comes from so it is better to cater to them than the real "gym rats".

PIzza night, really? Are we talking about some kind of vegan pizza, or healthy pizza? Or is it from the local pizzeria? That alone shows they aren't really about fitness and healthy lifestyles. Even from that Kevensky guys video, the worker who kicked them out looks like he needs a gym membership himself.

This is America, nobody wants to be responsible for their actions, so we just baby everyone and coddle them so they feel good about being mediocre. Saying that lady was intimidating them is ridiculous. They just wanted to feel good about looking the way they do and her being there exposed the truth.

Last edited:
Pathetic. This is even worse than them getting rid of the squat rack...because it was "intimidating".

Back
Top Bottom