Plastic surgeon puts together composite of "most desirable face" VOL.....HOLD UP

well, yes and no...of course the peoples of Asia (including Indians, which I always find funny to think of) are most populous from a strict headcount standpoint, but European peoples effectively control the general perception of our global society through their control of the media.

the media helps shape the beauty standards adhered to by Western society, which are in turn followed by the majority of women who want these surgeries...I'd bet it's not all that common for people in predominantly white countries--or the many countries American/European culture influences--to walk into a plastic surgeon's offices asking to look more African in the face.

so, are they the majority? no. are they the gold standard of beauty for a majority of the world's population? interesting question.

whether there's an "issue" here is up for debate, but it is something to take note of.

Damn people find issue with everything. White people are the majority, and it sounds like the surgeon was white, so it's not surprising that the one composite would be white.

White people are not the worldwide majority, lol. Most overexposed? Yea but, gobally, they do not have the largest population total.

He might be referring to the majority in London or England. Which makes sense. Unless whites don't have the biggest population over there.

Congrats! You look like Angelina Jolie. Good luck explaining why your kid looks like Rosie O'donnell.

Damn people find issue with everything. White people are the majority, and it sounds like the surgeon was white, so it's not surprising that the one composite would be white.

White people are not the worldwide majority, lol. Most overexposed? Yea but, gobally, they do not have the largest population total.

But it's still a show targeted at white woman I'm assuming from the comments in here and the scientist is British I read?

Okay now show the most desirable body types [emoji]128064[/emoji]
I got you fam 
pimp.gif

I don't think anyone else wants to do little girl bodies either unless they wanna go to jail.

Okay now show the most desirable body types [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Although I know where you're getting at. It also varies upon age group.

While girls in their 20s want to be thick/curvy and have booty like Kim.

Woman in their 40s would prefer to still be skinny like Halle Berry or Michelle Pfeiffer.
Yea old white women have horrible implants and negative mass.

Bet one of this kids is names

Aiden
Ayden
Kayden
Kaiden
Jalen
Jaiden
Jayden

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom