Plastic Surgery = Cheating, Agree or Disagree? vol. PEDs

Dubai, South Korea... places known to be hubs for plastic surgery

View media item 1844325
Some do it for self-esteem issues, physical deformations from birth or from an accident.

Many, I believe do it to conform to the western idea of beauty. Usually, it starts out small (just the eyelids), then it expands to the ears, the nose, waist...

I'm not for or against it, but you better be up front with it.

It is not much different in some perspective than Mark McGwire juicing up.

This enhances or alters your physical appearance.

View media item 1844330View media item 1844332View media item 1844339View media item 1844343View media item 1844345View media item 1844360View media item 1844362View media item 1844363View media item 1844346

Last edited:
How are you gonna compare PEDs...folks using them to gain an edge on the competition or to quicken REVOERY, to people with OBVIOUS self-image issues getting plastic surgery to fill some kind of void?

Man I hate plastic surgery if there's nothing wrong with you :lol:... You ugly b... Live with it...

Unless you born with a deformity or got severely injured, deal with it... I suppose if you used to be super fat and lost hundreds of pounds you deserve a skin tuck/graft/whatever :lol:...

How are you gonna compare PEDs...folks using them to gain an edge on the competition or to quicken REVOERY, to people with OBVIOUS self-image issues getting plastic surgery to fill some kind of void?

They're doing it because others are looking and commenting. That's their competition

They are trying to gain an edge on the competition through cosmetic surgery

Im against it
But when it cones to strippers, I can't be mad
There's no feeling comparable to slapping a $5 bill on a booty the density of play-doh
Dr. Miami has done a lot for the culture

I mean...in sports it matters because people win and lose based off of it. So it's not fair.

But in life...why does it matter? What are they cheating at? 
laugh.gif

I am fine with my body but if there was something I didn't like, I'd grind up a check and fix it too. Why go through life unhappy? More power to them, although most plastic surgeries "fix" unreasonable insecurities. But **** it, it's their body.

I refuse to believe the thats the same girl in the first pic
:lol:

this
Man I hate plastic surgery if there's nothing wrong with you :lol:... You ugly b... Live with it...

Unless you born with a deformity or got severely injured, deal with it... I suppose if you used to be super fat and lost hundreds of pounds you deserve a skin tuck/graft/whatever :lol:...

Last edited:
Speaks a lot to the self esteem issues of a lot of these girls. It's more sad then anything else to me

You serious man? This really gotta be spelled out for you? 
laugh.gif

I kindaaa see what op is getting at.

The world is going to be alot crueler to the girl on the left lets be real.
People will be nicer to the girl on the right.....she will probably have a larger and more diverse pool of men to choose from.

Sooo is she cheating the game of life by not playing with the cards she was dealt?

I think the girl on the left could have a life equally as happy and fruitful as the girl on the right. Ive seen it looool.

And then there could be the argument of "oh she just changed her appearance but shes still her on the inside"

Is she?

Is she cheating life or is she cheating herself?

Has she just basically changed her fate or destiny by altering her appearance?

Will goku come make it back in time to help the others defeat freeza?

The world is going to be alot crueler to the girl on the left lets be real.
People will be nicer to the girl on the right.....she will probably have a larger and more diverse pool of men to choose from.

Disagreed... A lot of people dismiss "pretty" people from the get go... I will always assume a 5/10 is a much better, cooler, more fun, and kinkier than a 10/10...

Sooo is she cheating the game of life by not playing with the cards she was dealt?
It's like Scrabble... You can only change 4 outta 7 tiles... You're still at least 3/7 of who you were :lol:
I think the girl on the left could have a life equally as happy and fruitful as the girl on the right. Ive seen it looool

Yup :lol:

And then there could be the argument of "oh she just changed her appearance but shes still her on the inside"

3/7 of Scrabble tiles rule...

A bimbo only concerned with herself and how others perceive her?... Yup...
Is she cheating life or is she cheating herself?

Neither?...
Has she just basically changed her fate or destiny by altering her appearance?

Will goku come make it back in time to help the others defeat freeza?

View media item 1844569

Last edited:

You serious man? This really gotta be spelled out for you? :lol:

Spell it out for me. It's a ridiculous comparison. PLEASE tell me about the "cheating" aspect for those who get plastic surgery.

I mean, is this your reasoning?

:lol: :rofl: "competition"

Last edited:
They're doing it because others are looking and commenting. That's their competition

I agree with you OP and understand the analogy

It's no diff than the guys at the gym who hop on cycle for the look they want to achieve

I have been living in South Korea. Kids get plastic surgery as a graduation gift from high school even lol.

But what's the alternative? Be ugly...that flat out sucks. BTW guys do it all the time too here.

The people it really helps are the ones with a nice body. They go from a 6.5 to a 9.

But nothing at the gym can manipulate the structure of your face tho.

Op are you stating that aesthetically challenged people have a harder battle in life.

Not entirely against it. If you have a gigantic nose for example that is really bothering your self esteem and people often make negative remarks about it then by all means go ahead and get a nose job. Same with treating excess skin after massive weight loss and similar situations.

I support small things like that that can have a very positive effect on the person's happiness.

Drastic overhauls like that first picture though? Nah. Can't even recognize the person anymore.

Surgeries like that I'd consider cheating because you're not just changing a small feature but radically changing your appearance.

Liposuction is definitely cheating too in my eyes, unless you have a serious thyroid problem or other disease that makes it almost impossible to lose weight through normal means. 

Last edited:

I agree with you OP and understand the analogy

It's no diff than the guys at the gym who hop on cycle for the look they want to achieve

Do you think guys who cycle have self-esteem or poor image problems? I think there is a MAJOR difference between folks who use PEDs in the sports world and those who use cosmetic surgery to try to outrun father time or because they have a lot of self-hate.

Back
Top Bottom