Plastic Surgery = Cheating, Agree or Disagree? vol. PEDs

Right because dudes will tell you that there is no other feeling of invincibility than the feeling you get after getting a damn shapeup

At the same time dudes will test their success rate when they haven't had a shapeup in a good minute.

:lol: Confidence on a billion after pulling a chick while looking like Tom Hanks in Castaway.

**** doesn't define us.

Last edited:
If there was an affordable procedure to regrow the hairline that 100% worked cats would be lining up like yeezys were on discount
Hairline and Wee Wee Implants.

I'm about to drop out and devote all my time to finding a way to do one of these so I can cash out. 
smokin.gif

There were but that's what I was trying to convey, I didn't do it for men specifically. I did it for myself to feel happier naked. And I'm naked alone a lot more than I'm naked around men :lol:
Right, but your idea of what LOOKS better naked is predicated on what you THINK other people deem beautiful and sexually appealing. So how is that exactly for you?

This... I'm a big fat beautiful mother ******... I got man boobs your girl can suck on... I got a normal sized D knows how to do its job better and longer than any footlong... I got a budda belly that comfy like a pillow...

Have some damn confidence in yourself... You're not perfect and no body is so who gives a damn?... But you gotta love yourself and who you are...

Fat girls with more confidence than belly >>>>>

Another HUGE reason I hate plastic surgery... As the doctor/surgeon, it takes years of school and tens (hundreds?) of thousands to get where you are... And you want to strainen noses and make ******* bigger... When you possess the knowledge and skills to do real good in the world?...

To that... I say **** you... There's so much of this world that could truly benefit from trained professionals coming in performing relatively simple operations and diagnosis's of illness/disease/ect... Trained professionals who can teach others and promote growth of modern and effective health care...

And you'd rather suck the fat outta a chick who's too lazy to diet/exercise to better themselves... **** you and everything you stand for...

This... I'm a big fat beautiful mother ******... I got man boobs your girl can suck on... I got a normal sized D knows how to do its job better and longer than any footlong... I got a budda belly that comfy like a pillow...

Have some damn confidence in yourself... You're not perfect and no body is so who gives a damn?... But you gotta love yourself and who you are...

Fat girls with more confidence than belly >>>>>

Amen Action Bronson, amen...

Another HUGE reason I hate plastic surgery... As the doctor/surgeon, it takes years of school and tens (hundreds?) of thousands to get where you are... And you want to strainen noses and make ******* bigger... When you possess the knowledge and skills to do real good in the world?...

To that... I say **** you... There's so much of this world that could truly benefit from trained professionals coming in performing relatively simple operations and diagnosis's of illness/disease/ect... Trained professionals who can teach others and promote growth of modern and effective health care...

And you'd rather suck the fat outta a chick who's too lazy to diet/exercise to better themselves... **** you and everything you stand for...
Same can be said for programmers and web developers who instead of focusing on creating technologies and platforms to help the world...decide on making websites and message boards dedicated to overpriced footwear made possible through cheap labor and lax worker protections

go sit down

Last edited:

For you and DC
View media item 1845168

Same can be said for programmers and web developers who instead of focusing on creating technologies and platforms to help the world...decide on making websites and message boards dedicated to overpriced footwear made possible through cheap labor and lax worker protections

go sit down
Name names

**** both of you.

I turn the bag inside out and lick all that salt n vinegar.

Chips are really fattening though.
big cause of weight gain.

And weve come full circle

go sit down

Hell this got to do with plastic surgery :lol:

:lol: @ Bray Wyatt

S&V chips disgusting. You nasty SC.

Bring these back though.

Lance-ChipThunder-SV.jpg

Don't really like any other salt and vinegar chip but these were that fye.

I don't know why...the shape + thickness of the spud made it taste better. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom