PLAY COUSINS?!?!?!?!? vol. Can't be life o__0

some of yall are some nasty mofos. I'd be very apprehensive of smashing a very distant cousin. Me, my bro, and sis were very tight growing up. We all have kids, if they grew up and did each other that would be some sick #!% incest. Smh at some of you.

some of yall are some nasty mofos. I'd be very apprehensive of smashing a very distant cousin. Me, my bro, and sis were very tight growing up. We all have kids, if they grew up and did each other that would be some sick #!% incest. Smh at some of you.

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Maebe.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well played. 
grin.gif

No shots being fired but I remember when i was Younger I use to hear and see the older Spanish ladies and they would always say they not leaving their kids around the uncles older cousins etc

No shots being fired but I remember when i was Younger I use to hear and see the older Spanish ladies and they would always say they not leaving their kids around the uncles older cousins etc

what do yall consider play cousins tho?

Play cousins in STL just means its someone on the block you were hella cool with that ate dinner at ya crib and you ate dinner at their crib sometimes.

I dont know what the hell they doing in DR.

what do yall consider play cousins tho?

Play cousins in STL just means its someone on the block you were hella cool with that ate dinner at ya crib and you ate dinner at their crib sometimes.

I dont know what the hell they doing in DR.

Back
Top Bottom