Playboi Carti

The latter portion of the album saves this, but cot damn the first half is so bad I wanted to fly Iggy and her kid directly to him myself

The stuff he’s detailing on “Punk Monk” is pretty nice, and funny too

Damn this might be the most disappointing album of the year for me lol

it’s the definition of mid

New neon is fire though

I’d be cool if it was mid. More than half of this **** is just bad. I’m not sure if I blame Kanye or Carti more.

I’d be cool if it was mid. More than half of this **** is just bad. I’m not sure if I blame Kanye or Carti more.

I had looked over that Ak skit the first time saying Kanye was executive producer, and that would definitely make sense based on the amount of songs that are simply bad. There’s some shoddy mixing too, but that’s probably for effect (like something SPG would do). That awkward pause on the beginning of “Place” is so garbage cause that’s probably the best song to me.

I had looked over that Ak skit the first time saying Kanye was executive producer, and that would definitely make sense based on the amount of songs that are simply bad. There’s some shoddy mixing too, but that’s probably for effect (like something SPG would do). That awkward pause on the beginning of “Place” is so garbage cause that’s probably the best song to me.
The production sounds cheap too. It sounds like an unfinished album aside from Carti just not even trying.

This album is such a mixed bag. Some trash, some meh and some fire. Definitely his worst project yet.

Honestly all I really want to hear is Carti over Pi’erre production. :lol:

I’ve never checked for Carti before and trying to check this album out confirmed why.

This is who people have been hyping up for years?

Album is complete trash, Kanye’s verse is dope though.

They overkilled the distorted 808 bass on this album. Most of these songs sound decent on phone speakers and trash on real speakers.

Back
Top Bottom