-Players you used to hate, but now you love THREAD- Vol: "Ok, Maybe I was wrong...He's cool"

I remember I hated Kevin Love in high school before I really even saw him play.

I was like, you cannot tell me this chubby white kid is the best player in the nation......

Kevin Love- I used to think he was just some unathletic guy that would be a bust, but after watching him I really appreciate his game

Tim Tebow- Coming out of Florida I was not a fan, but all the constant bashing he's taken the past 2 years made me want him to succeed

almost forgot Kevin Love. especially because he was hyped up for throwing great outlet passes. like who cares

Miles austin - I remember he was ALWAYS hurt nd dropped the most passes...then he played the chiefs

sasha vujacic - sasha became my dude the year the Celts won that ship...he was automatic that year.he was nvr as good before or after that year..he put on that season tho

Originally Posted by tupac003

I always loved KG...till he became a celtic. That interview he did with Jon Thompson had me fooled.

Mo Williams...always thought he just rode Lebron. He is putting in work on that clippers team.

co-sign on the Mo Williams, now that he's on the clippers (was at last nights game against the twolves)
dude can hoop

I disliked Tony Allen until the 2010 playoffs. I appreciated the way he played defense and the occasional LOL moments he provided.

--I know alot of people personally here in San Diego that have gone from hating Kobe to at least respecting him/acknowledging Kobe's apparent "greatness". Not necessarily lovin dude though.

kobe. i thought he was super arrogant but i grew to like him when i saw him in person at footlocker nyc last year 
laugh.gif

^
--One of my best friends is a Knicks fan who admires Kobe alot.
--Genuinely gets scared when LAL comes to MSG.

I used to hate the Lakers as a youngin, more so because of Shaq though. To this day I dislike him and idk why. But after Kobe stuck through the tough times it was definitely good to see him win. 

Lebron- I used to hate this guy until i seen him destroy the pistons in that ECF game..Since the he's been my fav player

Id have to say Im liking Lebron more this year.

I hated him his last few years in Cleveland when everybody loved him and wanted to crown him. I disliked all the dancing and preening. Also for how great he was, his game had many flaws in it.  The Decision, last season, and the Finals made it fun to root against him because I had more haters join my pov
laugh.gif
 But this year he seems to have changed, The ESPN interview,  he seems to have gotten back to being humble Lebron like his 1st few years in the leauge and he has worked on his game to where hes a complete player now.

Back
Top Bottom