Playground BBall habits.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I just dislike the dude who is half a foot taller than everyone yet wants to be PG and shoot 3s all day. 
sick.gif

indifferent.gif

... and yes I took what you said personally
laugh.gif

Don't like the ballhogs who think they're Kobe/Durant/LeBron and go iso everytime they get the ball on offense. They end up taking a fadeaway shot that has a 0.5% chance of going in. Also some of them happen to be the most vocal, telling people to pass, get back on D, but they're the ones being lazy and chucking all game long.

Don't like the ballhogs who think they're Kobe/Durant/LeBron and go iso everytime they get the ball on offense. They end up taking a fadeaway shot that has a 0.5% chance of going in. Also some of them happen to be the most vocal, telling people to pass, get back on D, but they're the ones being lazy and chucking all game long.

The guy who believes it's impossible to have a clean block/steal on him. For this reason he will call something every time. Even if he finds himself patting the air a couple of times before he realizes you are 30 feet away running toward the opposite goal with the ball.

The guy who believes it's impossible to have a clean block/steal on him. For this reason he will call something every time. Even if he finds himself patting the air a couple of times before he realizes you are 30 feet away running toward the opposite goal with the ball.

The rugged %%% dude who just looked like he served a bid @ Rikers who calls the softest fouls...

The rugged %%% dude who just looked like he served a bid @ Rikers who calls the softest fouls...

Originally Posted by acidicality

This.

Originally Posted by acidicality

This.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

ive seen in my life:
the guy that shows up in one pair or sneakers or jordan flip flops w/ another pair in his hand to put on...trying look like he has a Nike deal or something.

the guy brings his boombox down to that court...and 1 mixtape style.

and others 

which ones do you do or you're irritated of?
Don't see the huge problem with this, dont want to be tracking anything inside/or onto the court, and its just preserving the life of his shoes.

. Who doesn't do this? i don't wear my basketball rotation anywhere but the court.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

ive seen in my life:
the guy that shows up in one pair or sneakers or jordan flip flops w/ another pair in his hand to put on...trying look like he has a Nike deal or something.

and others 

Don't see the huge problem with this, dont want to be tracking anything inside/or onto the court, and its just preserving the life of his shoes.

. Who doesn't do this? i don't wear my basketball rotation anywhere but the court.

dudes who call that ticky tack BS i get fouled way harder n never call a foul
also ballhogs n dudes who play zero defense n never grab a board

dudes who call that ticky tack BS i get fouled way harder n never call a foul
also ballhogs n dudes who play zero defense n never grab a board

Dudes who don't call picks out. Have my short %$% looking like a bobblehead when I get blindsided 
frown.gif

Dudes who don't call picks out. Have my short %$% looking like a bobblehead when I get blindsided 
frown.gif

Dudes who take two steps, crab dribble, side step, and hop step in a choppy motion in traffic and don't think they're traveling.

The dude who one minute is counting 3 pointers as 3 points for his team but they're 1 or 2 for your team. The type that wanna be quiet about the score for a hr and then start yelling that they're up by 7 when somebody who was keeping count says the actual score.

Dudes who take two steps, crab dribble, side step, and hop step in a choppy motion in traffic and don't think they're traveling.

The dude who one minute is counting 3 pointers as 3 points for his team but they're 1 or 2 for your team. The type that wanna be quiet about the score for a hr and then start yelling that they're up by 7 when somebody who was keeping count says the actual score.

Missing a shot/lay-up and pouting/looking at your hands/hitting the wall mats, instead of running back on D, and at least try to redeem yourself.

Missing a shot/lay-up and pouting/looking at your hands/hitting the wall mats, instead of running back on D, and at least try to redeem yourself.

ive seen in my life:

and others 

I always wear sandals on my days off and don't put my ball shoes on until I get to the court. I thought most people do this?

ive seen in my life:

and others 

I always wear sandals on my days off and don't put my ball shoes on until I get to the court. I thought most people do this?

Back
Top Bottom