Playing b-ball in NBA jerseys?

Do any of you guys actually play ball in NBA jerseys? I play ball all the time and rarely see anyone in one. I have always wondered why though? Are you playing yourself if you do? 
tongue.gif

Do any of you guys actually play ball in NBA jerseys? I play ball all the time and rarely see anyone in one. I have always wondered why though? Are you playing yourself if you do? 
tongue.gif

I just got a Ray Allen jersey as a gift - and although I am a shooter - I think I shouldn't wear it to ball in. Beside, I like whoever I'm playing against to find out the hard way - the jersey might tip them off lol.

I just got a Ray Allen jersey as a gift - and although I am a shooter - I think I shouldn't wear it to ball in. Beside, I like whoever I'm playing against to find out the hard way - the jersey might tip them off lol.

Never.... I only wear plain tees or tank tops.

And from what I've noticed, the people who wear NBA jerseys and all suited up in NBA "gears" cannot play basketball to save their lives.
laugh.gif

And from what I've noticed, the people who wear NBA jerseys and all suited up in NBA "gears" cannot play basketball to save their lives.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VietStar

laugh.gif
This. And guys wearing shooting sleeves usually cannot shoot. 

I don't like wearing them cuz I'm very good...and can do a lot of flashy thing, but to me it's not flashy it's just years and years of practice so it's second nature, so I hate that extra attention if I got a jersey on.

Originally Posted by VietStar

laugh.gif
This. And guys wearing shooting sleeves usually cannot shoot. 

I don't like wearing them cuz I'm very good...and can do a lot of flashy thing, but to me it's not flashy it's just years and years of practice so it's second nature, so I hate that extra attention if I got a jersey on.

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

ok Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom