Playoff XIII

Is everyone still wearing them where you're from? Just wondering. I've haven't seen many III's or VII's or V's while out and about... But i always see 3-5 pairs of Playoffs when I hit the mall... They need to lay off so i can wear mines!

That whole "Wahhhhh, everyone has the same shoe that I do, so I'll put mine away until they hopefully destroy theirs" mentality is corny as hell.

Just saying.

I don't see many with these on still though. As mentioned, I see tons of Metallics and some Cardinals.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

That whole "Wahhhhh, everyone has the same shoe that I do, so I'll put mine away until they hopefully destroy theirs" mentality is corny as hell.

Agreed. Wear what you like whenever you like.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

everyone has the same shoe that I do, so I'll put mine away until they hopefully destroy theirs" mentality is corny as hell.

To each is own. I don't want a 100 people wearing what i wear at the mall, or to the club.  ( I live in Houston )
So I wear older releases for now. 04-06  (Also older shoes wont last as long, so I gotta rock those and get them out the way.)
I will pull out my second pair of PO 13's in 7-8 years im sure. (i have a pair that I wear tho, because these are my grails along with PO 12)

i stay in houston too and the 13's are the most popular jordans behind the 11's

all you'll see in houston is 13's in all the og colors, cool grey 11's and metallic 5's

everybody else is wearing fusions

indifferent.gif
@ this thread.

But yea,  I see people with them on when I go out. I need to wear mines eventually.

dont talk down cuz i dont wanna look like you and everybody else at the mall... u dudes need to chill... but yeah, them xiii's and cool greys iz poppin' down here in HOUSTON

All over in Chicago. Think I've seen these more than any other pair on the streets than any J release this year.

Originally Posted by All Ready

i stay in houston too and the 13's are the most popular jordans behind the 11's

all you'll see in houston is 13's in all the og colors, cool grey 11's and metallic 5's

everybody else is wearing fusions
yep, its all about the 13s and 11s here

they are in the rotation and see wears once a month.

i don't usually wear j's to work and with the number of j's i have, it's getting harder to wear them all. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

Is everyone still wearing them where you're from? Just wondering. I've haven't seen many III's or VII's or V's while out and about... But i always see 3-5 pairs of Playoffs when I hit the mall... They need to lay off so i can wear mines!

Grow the hell up and wear the sneakers if you want and not worry about the 5 dudes out of hundreds in the mall with the same kicks as you

I want to scoop a pair. Do they run 1/2 size big like everything else these past 2 years?

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

dont talk down cuz i dont wanna look like you and everybody else at the mall... u dudes need to chill... but yeah, them xiii's and cool greys iz poppin' down here in HOUSTON

You don't want to look like anyone else but yet you buy General Release Jordans?! 
laugh.gif

Mind you these can be bought everywhere, and by anyone!

If you're tired of all these people wearing Jordan's go wear some LeBron's.

Dallas>Houston 
grin.gif

Wore mine twice, and I can care less if the entire state of California is wearing them, I don't base what I wear on what other people wear.

Back
Top Bottom