PLAYSTATION NETWORK CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT.. is it this serious? I guess so... UPDATED PG 1

“Johns v Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC, and Sony Network Entertainment International LLC,

“Johns v Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC, and Sony Network Entertainment International LLC,

9ihcmp.jpg

Im an advit PSnetwork user but i never filed a CC online, now my B-day and other misc info i dont think its much someone could do with that. but if it is than maybe i NEED to get on board with the LAWSUIT

Im an advit PSnetwork user but i never filed a CC online, now my B-day and other misc info i dont think its much someone could do with that. but if it is than maybe i NEED to get on board with the LAWSUIT

why wouldnt it be this serious?
sony f'd up big time & now has to pay the price for their mistakes.

why wouldnt it be this serious?
sony f'd up big time & now has to pay the price for their mistakes.

ofcourse its that serious. if the rrod could have a class action lawsuit and ea sports can have one why not this? they let peoples private info out....

ofcourse its that serious. if the rrod could have a class action lawsuit and ea sports can have one why not this? they let peoples private info out....

Originally Posted by NobleKane

let?  you say that like a crime wasnt committed

of course theres lawsuits, bunch of opportunists that feel victimized

Originally Posted by NobleKane

let?  you say that like a crime wasnt committed

of course theres lawsuits, bunch of opportunists that feel victimized

Back
Top Bottom