PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE...OG AIR PIPPEN 1 CW

i'd cop. that 1st retro of the white pip 1 was
sick.gif

Please vote....I've hit rock bottom..i'm bout to buy a fake pair...I don't want to do it but I need these ASAP...someone talk me down...please

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

I've hit rock bottom..i'm bought to buy a fake pair......
honestly its never that serious....don't support terrorism...they will drop again eventually maybe not this yr or next but they will dropagain...you gotta be patient

We all know Nike isn't going to ever go back to the huge air bubbles. If you didn't like the retro last year then you shouldn't have bought it(I'll assume you didn't).

Most of us have come to grips that no matter how much we *!!!@, how many petitions get signed, JB will continue on with the Jumpman and Nike will continueforth with small air pockets.

I would pick these up in a heartbeat. While they are at it, can they retro the Air Ups in both Pippen's and Penny's colorways?

yeah, they need to release them joints like that. witht hat fat air bubble. "memoriessssss*

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

I've hit rock bottom..i'm bought to buy a fake pair...... I don't want to do it but I need these ASAP...someone talk me down...please
honestly its never that serious....don't support terrorism...they will drop again eventually maybe not this yr or next but they will drop again...you gotta be patient

i need these in my life again...so comfy to wear..dont know if can wait 2 years...i already feel ashamed for thinkin bout buyin my first fakes...just thethought....
frown.gif
....heres a comparisan of the OG and the fakes...

OG Air Pippen 1
a7016e4a7c29019d423972d298d11f6223f45abb.pjpg

Fake Air Pippen 1....sad to admit it looks fake but appealing...they just keep callin me man....
and how can u fake these airpockets...wow
29926a74d07db234017916450e937c21f5a47c7c.pjpg

Originally Posted by r0biiin

I like the Black/Red's better. But the White colorway is still
pimp.gif
. They need to be retro'd!

And I had the OG white colorway...

Retro it & I'd cop again. I lose absolutely no sleep over an air bubble size.

U ALREADY!!!

Smaller air unit??
eyes.gif

Lets not have another air unit battle again.....

dude they have a new way of making the air unit that has no need for it to be that big while being even more effective than the old air unit research it. wehad a thread about this already. If you cant find it, google nike air unit. im sure you can find it.

"I will never forgive Nike for this shameful retro" then dont buy. Not the least bitserious.

I remember females goin' hard for this colorway. I didn't see too many dudes wearin' them around my way though. The wht and silver, with a touch ofred and blk mixes well. Please Nike retro this colorway.

Back
Top Bottom