PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE...OG AIR PIPPEN 1 CW

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

I've hit rock bottom..i'm bought to buy a fake pair...... I don't want to do it but I need these ASAP...someone talk me down...please
honestly its never that serious....don't support terrorism...they will drop again eventually maybe not this yr or next but they will drop again...you gotta be patient

i need these in my life again...so comfy to wear..dont know if can wait 2 years...i already feel ashamed for thinkin bout buyin my first fakes...just the thought....
frown.gif
....heres a comparisan of the OG and the fakes...

OG Air Pippen 1
a7016e4a7c29019d423972d298d11f6223f45abb.pjpg

Fake Air Pippen 1....sad to admit it looks fake but appealing...they just keep callin me man....
and how can u fake these airpockets...wow
29926a74d07db234017916450e937c21f5a47c7c.pjpg

Swerv you buggin' man LOL! I know you just poppin' off. Wait it out patiently.....

"One pair of fakes discredits every legit shoe you own"

You right.....I must resist temptation....I ain't buyin em. Wow I thought I'd never see the day a fake pair of kicks would almost git the best of me. Ijust need these asap. But I'll wait for the realness. Whenever that is...good lookin my dude

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@YOU EVEN THINKING OF BUYING SOME FAKES. SMH, if your that desperate letme know I got a 9.5 OG PAIR.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

I remember Back in the day Nike Basketball Sneaker air bubbles were so noticeable and such a huge part of the sneaker...
now no one really notices like they used to
especially nike

I think Nike knows...
they just don't care.

Back
Top Bottom