PLEASE DELETE THREAD

Still processing. I told my friend about the sale and he ordered after me and got his yesterday. this is utter poppycock

still haven't received my tracking # and I ordered the item on the 14th. Got the email that it was shipped though but don't understand why I didn'tget a tracking #. I sent them a email but they never replied.

[Nick N.] Check check it yo....[Nick B.]

We just out shoes. My co-worker ordered the two dunks and i got the zoom flights.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by FeelMode

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

+
mad.gif

ordered on the 14th.. still no tracking #... i only live 1 hour away from attic as well...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IGotSOLE

Hmm all of you guys' packages are already shipping while mines is still processing. I ordered mines on the first day of the sale too. It might be because I had a semi-big order (7 shirts, 1 hoodie, 1 hat), but still man this is taking way too long.

If it doesn't ship out tomorrow then there must be something wrong. I mean, I do live like an hour away from Attic.
indifferent.gif

ordered within the first couple hours posted! still NOTHING! and i only live 15 minutes away! i was there the other day and asked if i could just pick up andthey said no
ohwell.gif

The case for some orders is that, if you guys purchased an item that our warehouse did not have onhand, we have to transfer it out from our stores. This couldtake an additional 2-3 days, so please be patient with us. This is our first real big online experiment and we're more than thankful for the support andfeedback we've received from the NT community. Our system is not flawless, and there's definitely many lessons to be learned from this sale. Whether itis the delayed shipment or simply not being able to keep up with all the phone calls, etc. We understand, and we're doing our best to improve and makethings easier for our shoppers.
If for whatever reason you were not satisfied, please email me directly, and I will do my best to address your issue and hopefully as a community we can growtogether.

- Tim
Tim@attic2zoo.com

I got my stuff today. . .awesome deal. I was thinking of ordering again but I never got an email back when I was asking about a pair of shoes. They must begetting molly-whopped.

^^hey tim you never got back to me about those dunks. i went in there looking for the pair you put on hold for me the other day and they couldnt find them.
also....both my tee's were there. thats why i asked if i could just pick up when i was there, but they told me no

Well even if it takes 2-3 days to ship out items from another warehouse and another 2-3 days to ship to me since I live in SoCal...it still should be here bynow since I ordered on the 14th...
I mean my order has been "in process" for like 4 days now.
tired.gif

^ Yeah shipping is slow, but so what? We know we got damn good deals so just be patient.

I also ordered on the 14th btw.

I got my order today. Everything was there. I was disappointed in the WeSc flannel though. Its really thin, but other than that it was dope.

got mine today ordered last monday. Funny thing is I'm in buena park but it took from Wednesday till today to get to my house. UPS is slow.

I'm hella late, but even if I didn't want to use the code, I can't even add any Nudies to my cart.

was this already addressed in the thread?

HALLELUJAH! Ordered on the first day of the sale and it finally shipped out today.
grin.gif

But first, they ran out of one of my Orisue shirts which I bought...I don't understand this since I was one of the first to buy it. Betcha they just pulledit from their inventory..whatevers.
Second, my tracking doesn't work. Hope it doesn't take too long since I like like an hour away from Buena Park.

Good luck to the rest of yall.

Been calling the store all day and nobody picks up. Kinda needed/wanted something resolved since my order got cancelled but nobodys answering.
Hey tim if u read this....email me at the dtwizzy address

Back
Top Bottom