PLEASE DELETE THREAD

Hey OrenthalJames, what were you able to get? The flannels? I missed out by like 10 mins...
smh.gif

Thanks for posting this. Just ordered a Crewneck and a tee for 45 total. Was gonna order a Kid Robot shirt, but went with the crewneck for a dollar more
laugh.gif

Fellas, all the items taken off the site = SOLD OUT.
But our site did have some lag time the past few days, with all the traffic.
If you guys are having a hard time getting through at the shop, PM me.
Our phone is ringing off the hook, and we're trying to reach everyone.

Email sales@attic2zoo.com for all Nike Inquiries.

I got my order confirmation Email , but yet to receive notice that it shipped, any word on this??

All orders are immediately being processed and shipped, we're doing everything we can to pump out the orders asap.
Once again, don't hesitate to PM me if you guys ever have any trouble reaching anyone at the shop.

i ordered a couple things from them the first day of the sale.

got a tracking number the following day but it was sent to the wrong address, they combined
my billing street address to my regular shipping address... hmm ?

Originally Posted by scorpio04

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You guys might have gotten got.

Please do elaborate. Like I said we'll see on the 20th fingers crossed.
Yeah it seems like way too many people are having problems. I dunno I had a perfect transaction. I put my stuff in the cart checked out quicklyand recieved my tracking number. I didn't have one problem. We will see on the 20th though.

That was my exact experience I think everybody else just ordered at he peak of visitation. I did have to backtrack a couple of times due to overload but itwould work swimmingly after that.

i ordered late thursday night, got my shipping confirmation the next day. good stuff attic the sale is legit. copped a backpack two shirts and some loafers.siiickk
pimp.gif

just checked my banking online and I already got charged but no shipping confirmation.... ordered thursday night whats up with that?

Originally Posted by slickrick916

just checked my banking online and I already got charged but no shipping confirmation.... ordered thursday night whats up with that?

i got my confirmation within a day, u can check your status on the attic online shop under view account info

Back
Top Bottom