Please forgive me NTfam .. for i have sinned !!

Do you forgive me ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Should i accept his apology through PM

• Or Should we just shoot the five lol

• Are you freshhh ? .. if so, the mixtape coming out 4 / 20 add that to your collection lol trust me !

• Total voters
How did he kill it?

This is what would make me decide if you forgive him or fight him.

Last edited:
Wow the jury is out on some of you monsters in here. If you don't have respect for other living things you ain't ****

Cats who take pleasure or find amusement in torturing/killing animals thinking it's funny are disgusting psychopathic people

If you lold at that squirrel hanging by his nuts you deserve that same treatment.
Does you ideology of how to treat animals transfer over to insects?

Does you ideology of how to treat animals transfer over to insects?

It's just about respecting life in all forms. If I see I bug in my room ill toss it out the window. If I have to kill it I will, sometimes you have to kill bugs it's part of life. but I'm not going to pull it's legs off with tweezers while I laugh hysterically.

Idk I have this crazy idea that I live by where you don't kill unless necessary. if and when it is necessary do it quickly and In the most humane way possible.

Last edited:
If I see I bug in my room ill toss it out the window. 
i did this two nights ago. head to the bathroom and turn on the light see a big *** spider, freak out, calm down, center myself, grab magazine and a cup, put spider into cup, throw spider out window...

...a feeling of momentary tranquility came over me.

i did this two nights ago. head to the bathroom and turn on the light see a big *** spider, freak out, calm down, center myself, grab magazine and a cup, put spider into cup, throw spider out window...

...a feeling of momentary tranquility came over me.

:smokin

Unless you live in austraila, I doubt that there's any bugs that you "have" to kill.

U ever have ants get in the crib? Making that line from window to sink or trash or whatever...u gotta kill those homie. How else do u get em out?

Unless you live in austraila, I doubt that there's any bugs that you "have" to kill.
U ever have ants get in the crib? Making that line from window to sink or trash or whatever...u gotta kill those homie. How else do u get em out?
I just sweep em up, then release them back into the wild.

No sense in killing those beautiful creatures just because it would be a hassle to me.

The OP of the other thread was just gonna shoot it because it had a broken leg. It might of just struggled until it died from it's injury so it wasn't inhuman.

It's the weirdo in here talking about microwaving them :stoneface:

Koudie is just mad bc he's part squirrel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom