Please Give My Friends Song A Listen and Let Me Know What You Think

Thanks guys....Help spread the word on him and let all your friends hear this too. You can get the song off Itunes but if you want a free copy give me your email addresses and i can email you a copy so you can let other people hear it

he didnt respond to me on twitter! %### his music!

laugh.gif
j/k

Pretty damn good. At first I was like ehhh, then by the end of the song I was ready to get up and start dancing.  

Edit: Now that song is stuck in my head.  "Got you wrapped around my finger, all day, all night" 
laugh.gif

Pretty damn good. At first I was like ehhh, then by the end of the song I was ready to get up and start dancing.  

Edit: Now that song is stuck in my head.  "Got you wrapped around my finger, all day, all night" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

laugh.gif
j/k

My bad Time. Email us at teamaaronlafette@gmail.com and we can hook up and hopefully get you guys to do something together.
Thanks for all the support guys its definitely a catchy song that gets stuck in your head.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

laugh.gif
j/k

My bad Time. Email us at teamaaronlafette@gmail.com and we can hook up and hopefully get you guys to do something together.
Thanks for all the support guys its definitely a catchy song that gets stuck in your head.

Back
Top Bottom