Please Help Me Get My Phone Back!

Originally Posted by tripleDUNK

You might want to rethink this. Posting someone's address without their contact information is illegal.
How did she get the information? There's the million dollar question, she got it from her STOLEN PHONE, which is more serious, postin someonesinfo or theft?

Originally Posted by angelzdope

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

No insurance on the phone?

I have insurance but I'd still have to pay like $100 for the replacement. I'd rather just get my old phone with all of my pictures, contacts, apps, messages etc. It would be such a hassle to have to start over.
devil.gif

You might want to rethink this. Posting someone's address without their consent is illegal.

ISS is that way -------------------------------------->

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

So who's ordering pizza?

Pizza in the area:

Domino's: 703-370-4400
Pizza Hut: (703) 461-6666
Papa John's: (703)823-6262
Genova Pizza: (703) 370-8118
Pizza Box: (703) 751-4777
Stone Hot Pizza: (703) 778-7000
Don Alberto's Pizza: (703) 751-4500
Big Bite Pizza: (703) 751-1000

Craigslist: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/
roll.gif
i was waiting for this.

Since they won't answer your phone piss them off
laugh.gif
If you say youcan make it ring real loud, set that baby off at 4am

Oh Angel, my angel... You stay losing phones
smh.gif

just go
zcustomxg4.jpg

the
Desert_Eagle.jpg

sorry i didnt have any constructive advice tho
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

So who's ordering pizza?

Pizza in the area:

Domino's: 703-370-4400
Pizza Hut: (703) 461-6666
Papa John's: (703)823-6262
Genova Pizza: (703) 370-8118
Pizza Box: (703) 751-4777
Stone Hot Pizza: (703) 778-7000
Don Alberto's Pizza: (703) 751-4500
Big Bite Pizza: (703) 751-1000

Craigslist: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/
roll.gif
i was waiting for this.

Since they won't answer your phone piss them off
laugh.gif
If you say you can make it ring real loud, set that baby off at 4am

I like that idea.

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

call the police, duh.

Originally Posted by angelzdope

called the service provider and they told me to suspend service and call the police.

I'm on the phone with the police now and they're telling me that all I can do is file a police report but they won't go out to retrieve it... even with the exact address.

I don't want to cut the phone off because then the app won't work.

Soooo, I'm back at square one.

sorry, I meant "consent"

I know what you mean, but someone will have to prove that the phone was stolen, and proving that the OP posted the info without the consent of the"thief" is going to be much easier. After all, it's right here, available for public view.

Just being real.

Originally Posted by parada45

^Watch them break the phone if you do that

She probably an't getting it back, might as well piss them off. Chalk up the L and get as even as you can
laugh.gif

sorry, I meant "consent"

I know what you mean, but someone will have to prove that the phone was stolen, and proving that the OP posted the info without the consent of the "thief" is going to be much easier. After all, it's right here, available for public view.

Just being real.

I think it would be just as easy to prove that the phone was stolen. I'm not too worried about being the one to get in trouble in this situation.

This thread *HAD* mad potential. But eyyyy if all else fails and you don't get your phone back, NT will cause havoc. I'll order ol boy magazinesubscriptions n @*@* lol

how do you the know the address is accurate? the GPS locators on google phones/i-phones is only accurate within 5000 meters - unless your APP is straight fromthe FBI, there is no way in hell it can tell you the exact address - hell i don't even think the CIA has that technology. if anything, your phone is in thevicinity - within a mile give or take

sorry, I meant "consent"

I know what you mean, but someone will have to prove that the phone was stolen, and proving that the OP posted the info without the consent of the "thief" is going to be much easier. After all, it's right here, available for public view.

Just being real.
Every phone produced by major carriers in the U.S has four identifying tags; the FCC ID, MEID DEC (ESN,) MEID HEX (ESN,) and S/N.

All four are recorded once an owner puts their sim card in any given phone. Once a phone reaches the carrier's network, the information is received and(can be) retrieved, if need be. All the police would have to do is requet the account information from the carrier, look at the sticker on the inside of thephone, and see if they matched.

And to the dude who says the CIA doesn't have the technology to pinpoint a phone; the CIA has made hundreds (if not thousands) of arrests using the rightsthey secured with the P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act. (One of the biggest things they did was tap/record phone conversations, many from wireless devices.) If they want to,the CIA can tell you what time you rolled around in your sleep.

If we knew each other in a certain way, I would buy you a new one; since we don't, I can't help you.
laugh.gif
@ the slickness of my man right here. Threw that in the middle of his reply all subtle and %+$@.
laugh.gif

First of all dude/chick isn't a thief.. finders keepers

2nd.. it's just a celly.. don't you have insurance on it?

just cop a new one.

Back
Top Bottom