PLEASE LOCK: NYY OFFSEASON THREAD NOW UP.

Where do the Yankees finish the Regular Season

• AL East Champs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wild Card

• Miss Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Yankees just took all the urine tonight.  Please dismantle this team in the off-season, Yanks management

embarassed.gif

What bat is gonna be available to us when we're stuck with all these old scrubs with awful contracts. Gonna be a struggle to find at bats for Byrd next year

When does the rebuilding start, i know business wise if there arent any names outs there tickets wont sell but isn't attendance dropping yearly anyway. Im fine with a couple of years lost to start getting better picks and start from the ground up. Im not super knowledgeable but it doesnt take a super insider to know that is what needs to happen. Also something i kept saying for passing discussion with coworkers and friends how much is not having cano on the team hurting ?. Educate me family.

Pathetic 9th inning, pathetic game overall. 3 singles all night :smh: . We overachieved all season and it truly showed tonight and the past few weeks. Team needs to get younger in the lineup with a big bat added and stronger pitching for the staff. The bullpen is solid (obviously some new arms are welcome), but the rotation can use work.

Waiting on the offseason thread for further input. It's just annoying; we invest all this time and money into this team and they come out as flat as they did?? Need to sleep this one off :frown: .

@KennyDucey: Cashman said he targeted Zobrist at the deadline. price was Warren/Refsnyder, and he didn't want to do it.

Girardi has to ******* go. I want a manager who can actually manage a pitching staff and have the team fired up and ready to play in bug games. Y'all see what Maddon has done in Chicago ? That's what we need

Girardi has to ******* go. I want a manager who can actually manage a pitching staff and have the team fired up and ready to play in bug games. Y'all see what Maddon has done in Chicago ? That's what we need

Who's the manager you have in mind?

I always wanted Tony Peña.

Tony Pena definitely fits the mold. He deserves a shot. Girardi and his managing style is just so tired we need to make a change

Mike on the fan says we have a few great players in the minors. Anyone know if there is truth to this?

There's a few.

Jacob Lindgren (LH RP)
Jorge Mateo (SS)
Eric Jagielo (3B)
Aaron Judge (RF/1B)
Gary Sanchez (C)

Mixed with Greg Bird (1B) and Luis Severino (SP) who are now Major League players....

That's about it. Not convinced Robbie Refsnyder will be any good. Everybody else is really just meh in the minors currently.

Also if you look Mateo and Jagielo have no place on the roster. Nor does Sanchez. So really it's just Bird, Severino, Lindgren and maybe Judge who we probably won't see until 2017.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom