PLEASE LOCK: NYY OFFSEASON THREAD NOW UP.

Where do the Yankees finish the Regular Season

• AL East Champs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wild Card

• Miss Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Us not doing jack squat at the deadline was our demise
combining that with the jays getting that much better at the deadline killed us... :smh:

I'm kinda glad though because I don't want to give up excellent prospects for some probably older veteran rather stay young and prosper in the future. I honestly thought we were winning 80-85 games and missing the playoffs at least we got a wild card.

Last edited:
Update... Just finished pitcher grades. What I would do to help the current guys on the staff. Who I would go after. And finally what I hope the pitching staff looks like in 2016.

Over 4,000 words :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I vividly remember watching that in my family's "Genesis Room" it's what we called the small little den where we put the Sega Genesis and the kids got to have some space.. and even when we replaced the Genesis, that's still what we called it for the rest of our lives 
laugh.gif

But I stayed up, by myself.. and remember throwing my arms up in the air then dropping to my knees when he hit that HR.

But I stayed up, by myself.. and remember throwing my arms up in the air then dropping to my knees when he hit that HR.

My aunt surprised me with tickets to the game. Only God knows what she paid :lol: but we were sitting field level 3B-line. I swear to you I don't remember the ball ever dropping. 12 years old, it was so late but I didn't feel an ounce tired. I just remember hi-fiving everyone around me and leaving the Stadium chanting "We want the fish!" .

Boone hit us that HR and then got us A-Rod that off-season :pimp: .

Last edited:
Tino Martinez is at a mall 5 minutes from my house tomorrow. have to get him to sign a ball.

Last edited:
I mean I graded most of the players.. Went in depth on the stats. Looked at some Free Agents, and what I would do.

We fired the hitting coach. Which I guess is something because I didn't even recognize the name when I saw it. :lol:

If Mattingly gets the axe, bring him back. I know he'll never come back.

who says no to Alex being the hitting coach? :nerd:

also seen Jason Giambi's name thrown around...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom