PLEASE LOCK or DELETE...

Welp, if Josh Howard says it. It must be true.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Quote:
His tune will change from Jonny Dep's "Just Got Paid" to the Temptations "I Wish it Wouldn't Rain" in about 4 months!
:rofl:
roll.gif
that has to be the U-Tube video of the year.... LOL

Quote:
that has to be the U-Tube video of the year.... LOL

Have you seen the clip of Barney (Yes, the dinosaur) doing the Soulja Boy dance? Had me rolling last night.

Anyway, did I miss the poll on what dates worked best for everyone somewhere?

^
You can do the count... Only 3 pages here... Majority who posted said 17th...

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

That is what I thought, just didn't know if there was something "official" out there. I may have to come to this one, nice to finally put faces to names.

At least come get your free gift, then leave...

lol.

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Let's make this easy...

BRING CASH

to minimize the confusion.

Oh...and if you wanna purchase a tee or three.

Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

IM THERE......

AFTER PARTY AT BAZZ AND CRUZ.....NAW JUST PLAYING...

SIDE NOTE ARE THEY STILL OPEN???
THE BLACK DON IMUSSUPPORTIN ALL MY NAPPY HEADED ***$
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

It looked open when I was at the CFE on Saturday.
At night at dream that when I wake up, the males in the area will no longer be dressed like deflated packs of Skittles.

So is this junt official yet?
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Ummm. Yes. It's set for the 17th amigo. Let me guess...you need a ride?
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Damn you're smart...

Jeff... Kevin... Lavan...

damn what time yall startin up? I'm going to try to come through before I hit up GFK and Rakim in B-more
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
teamaerialbots​
We're SUPERION to you​
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

Won't be finished by the 17th.

im in, and i may be able to hold you down Glenn.
Mo Money
far from Bammed Out​

Alrite Glenn,

You got 3 different offers for rides now.

lol.

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - We are RESPECTED for a reason...
'TeePeso,' 'Destination Kicks,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz,' 'MyTSharp'​

Well Kev, I don't want you to have to go way out of your way.

Back
Top Bottom