PLEASE LOCK or DELETE...

I'm down for that dimez81. You know I'm in there.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

I'm going to try to make it, but that's a serious drive and a killer on gas to not go out afterwards. I'll be there for sure if yall trying to do somethin afterwards.
Now I'm "Back A-gain", just like flash was
Bad like Shaft was, react like Cassius...Mr. Gixxers MyspaceVa's Blog

Cafe' Asia afterwards.

Yo'...anyone that DID NOT buy a shirt, and wants too...bring some cash.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

You guys can count me in too. Anyone needs a ride leaving from somewhere around the UMCP area let me know.

"VaGixxer,"

Ain't like you never rode with me in the whip on a NT voyage before.........................................

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - We are RESPECTED for a reason...
'TeePeso,' 'Destination Kicks,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz,' 'MyTSharp'​

Quote:
Rock and his family leaving 30 minutes before everyone else and then us seeing him drive past an hour later.
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

And do you know how long it takes to load kids into an SUV these days? These days they make their way into HER Minivan.

Quote:
I'm not in denial. I choose not to make any decisions about my life. lmao
roll.gif
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Quote:
Have fun.....and PLEASE take pics this time of Kevs 7 Piece Doctor Deacon Pastor Emeritus Seventh Day Adventist Suit.
Wreckless... :smh:
smh.gif

'TeePeso,' 'Destination Kicks,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz,' 'MyTSharp'​

Quote:
Hey man.. we had to go shoppin before the joint closed...

And do you know how long it takes to load kids into an SUV these days? These days they make their way into HER Minivan.

LMAO- I'm saying after your grand exit, it just caught us all off guard when your rode past. lol

Lol, I'm coming in a nice button up and some nice denim, Kev please do not show up having me thinking we're going to a wedding.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Quote:
it just caught us all off guard when your rode past. lol
:lol:
laugh.gif
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Lavan,

You've spoiled us in the past.......

Possible flier?

Rock possibly catching the red eye in for the night?
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Quote:
Yeah I was also surprised cause most of ya;ll look like you had Frozen Snot runnin down your noses as if you had been thrown out when I left!!!

I think that was just me! lmao

Sorry for the delay. Damnn I'm good. Product of 20 minutes worth of design work.

EVERYDAY PPLEwww.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Damn LaVan...

That joint IS tight....

And naw... I will be Importing "Talent" that weekend to Portland since it's pretty bad here..

I am actually goin to be home THIS weekend.

Kev...put the flyer up front on page one.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

lol @ the Dr. Dre Aftermath album cover "explosion" in the background.

Does anyone want Purple Supreme Boxcaps? I wanna know how many to bring.

^
ezbox me pic with price...

^^^ :lol:
laugh.gif
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

Back
Top Bottom