PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

As a Laker fan, that was a fun game to be at.

These Warriors are resilient af!!

outside was poppin after the game
I sat next to a guy from diego who was a laker fan drove home that same night after the game. Which i thought was nuts

Neeeeeed a black finals cap. Sold out EVERYWHERE. Got lucky last night with LBJ missing game winner. Cavs disappeared in OT. I loved it! 3 more wins fellas

They actuallybhad those not on display at thw game ifnu go up there or call u may luck out

So if I go there tomorrow- chances are they'll have jerseys with the patch?
had plenty of swingman no authentics tho. Lady at register was like by thebpatch and sew it on.

Last edited:
That's fine- I'll settle for a swingman as long as it has the patch.

Guess I can buy the patch, but I don't have a jersey so what's the point....

I sat next to a guy from diego who was a laker fan drove home that same night after the game. Which i thought was nuts

I kinda did the same for game 7 against the clips last year. got off work at 11am, drove to LA to watch em break down in the last few minutes of the 4th quarter :smh:

luckily I had fam right outside LA, got a place to stay the night. gave my nephews the shirt they were giving away that game. still confused when they said they're in LA when it was a good 40 minutes away from the city but realized they meant LA county :lol:

really glad I went to the game. everyone was looking at me crazy when I told em I spent close to 2k for the tickets. like they just don't understand how it feels for a warriors fan to go to a finals home game.

even better that they won on my birthday. :nthat:
money well spent

http://www.fanatics.com/

Just copped the NBA Finals white shooter tee with 25% off

pimp.gif

Last edited:
I kinda did the same for game 7 against the clips last year. got off work at 11am, drove to LA to watch em break down in the last few minutes of the 4th quarter :smh:

luckily I had fam right outside LA, got a place to stay the night. gave my nephews the shirt they were giving away that game. still confused when they said they're in LA when it was a good 40 minutes away from the city but realized they meant LA county :lol:

really glad I went to the game. everyone was looking at me crazy when I told em I spent close to 2k for the tickets. like they just don't understand how it feels for a warriors fan to go to a finals home game.

even better that they won on my birthday. :nthat:
money well spent

Only thing we have in this world thay we cant get back is time. Unspend ir momey how u want.

Finals was worth every penny. Game 7 might be the time i drop real bread on tixs

Anyone know where else to buy the patch? Trying to put one on my hat. Seems to be sold out?

Klay is a dumbass for getting a cal against him when he was guarding Deladova. Pure stupidity

Back
Top Bottom