PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Hey guys- I just got a finals patch, and I have a home swimgmanx jersey from this season. Should I put the patch in front where the team store has it or on the back like the authentics?

Curry was trash tonight, can't believe Delle put the clamps on him like that...

Bogut.... Soft as **** these past 2 games...

Damn, it's so far been one hell of a Finals. Steph showing up late. Lebron ain't clutch lol

Hoping for another Cavs score only 2 points in 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Curry dude..... Wtf, he let that damn ball go through his hands when iggy saved it

Extremely frustrating game.

Last edited:
Uh that was disheartening to come out the losing end of this great comeback. Hope Curry gets his groove back next game. Gotta hit the road and take home court back.

Damn, makes that Mo Speights missed dunk so much worst. :smh:

Must have skipped Based God's song on Pandora or something.

Last edited:
It's alright- as bad as the dubs/Steph played, the Cavs only won my two and had to do it in OT....

When we didnt get the loose ball off the Green block on Lebron I knew we were done. Reminded me of Curry's key turn over against the Bulls

Both games have been wildly entertaining especially at the finish....this one stings.

-Officials were terrible in regulation, but Warriors did start getting some breaks in overtime. Although the refs should just be consistent throughout the game for both teams, I think this becomes moot point.
-Curry had one of his worst playoff games ever.
-Still too many turnovers, especially on the big stage. A lot of things can be cleaned up
-Need to find a way to speed the tempo of the game up. If the game is ugly and drags the way it did today, Cavs are going to have a chance to take the series. Need to force turnovers somehow and get the pace going that allows the Warriors to go on huge runs and bury other teams.

That being said, I think this one is definitely going 6-7 games. It could easily be 2-0 to either team right now and the entire picture would be way different.

I think the W's couldn't have played any worse for most of the game, and the Cavs were able to execute their game plan for most of the game. Curry definitely has to play better if they're going to win a championship.

Last edited:
Hands down currys worst game of the season, he didn't look right at all. That last play to win it ( out of the time out ) that was horrible, step back jumper when you've been cold all game? Take it to the rack or create for someone else man. That can't be what Kerr drew up, so damn annoyed right now.

Damn, makes that Mo Speights missed dunk so much worst.
mean.gif

Must have skipped Based God's song on Pandora or something.

stephs worst game in ages and w's still had a chance to win. thought it was gonna be 4-0, but w's still got this :smokin

The bucket curry made to tie it, when he layed it in, that's what he should have done agakn

Back
Top Bottom