Please lock....

there are 6 billion people in the world, more than half being women, he really coulda found someone else other than your ex

my dude uncle cruze know whats up miss me wit that "man law" %%#
laugh.gif

Are you just mad because your friend is now feeling the emotions that you once felt that were only possible between you and her?
Your best friend should be the woman you're engaged to. Your boy of 12 years is now your Eskimo Brother.

Are you just mad because your friend is now feeling the emotions that you once felt that were only possible between you and her?
Your best friend should be the woman you're engaged to. Your boy of 12 years is now your Eskimo Brother.

it's a tough one to say. if he had the respect to run things by you, i'd at least give him credit for that because alot of "best friends" would just pipe, smash, and get with her and be like whatever about it.

if your about to be engaged and you moved on, i would say just let it ride out but avoid being around them when their together and avoid bringing the topic of them up.

if i completely moved on, found someone new and was happy with them and my ex and a close friend of mine got together and he had enough respect for me to come to me about it before hand and were in love and happy and it was legit, i guess i'd be happy for them and let it ride out.

it's a tough one to say. if he had the respect to run things by you, i'd at least give him credit for that because alot of "best friends" would just pipe, smash, and get with her and be like whatever about it.

if your about to be engaged and you moved on, i would say just let it ride out but avoid being around them when their together and avoid bringing the topic of them up.

if i completely moved on, found someone new and was happy with them and my ex and a close friend of mine got together and he had enough respect for me to come to me about it before hand and were in love and happy and it was legit, i guess i'd be happy for them and let it ride out.

he crossed the line man.. i mean come on now to the dudes that are stating him being selfish that's a big no no especially your "bestfriend" that's basically like your brother going in with your ex... Don't give me that o i love her and happy bs its clear he was eyeing her before this and CHICKS KNOW WHAT THEY DO 

he crossed the line man.. i mean come on now to the dudes that are stating him being selfish that's a big no no especially your "bestfriend" that's basically like your brother going in with your ex... Don't give me that o i love her and happy bs its clear he was eyeing her before this and CHICKS KNOW WHAT THEY DO 

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

You can't say, "I have no feelings for her", and then desire unhappiness for her. To me, that's proof that you hold some kind of negative feelings toward her.

Let her do her, and let your boy do him. Don't meddle. You're being selfish in attempting to do so.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This.[/color]

Is not that right answer....

She is trifling and so is your boy....I'd cut him out my life cause he crossed a very mucky line.  If he came to you before this and asked for your permission and y'all talked it out, then I guess there is no issue....but this dude seems grimey.....

You aren't being selfish at ALL

See i think this is funny as hell...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I mean, really, at what point does one become a man...and leave behind all the petty nonsense. "Get permission"...are you foreal?

I question the masculinity of any male who needs permission from another man to date a female unrelated to either of 'em.

Some of y'all are so lost and blinded by this man-law stuff that you fail to realize how immature that whole sphere of logic is.

Is there the potential for "drama" to pop up--sure, I'll concede that. But if that indeed happens, then it's proof that OP is clearly NOT over his ex/put to rest his feelings for her.

If he's genuinely over her, and happy with what he has NOW, word to being engaged, then this shouldn't be any sweat off his back.

If two consenting adults want to be together, why not let them. Who are you to say otherwise.

If anything, you'd clue your boy in on the "do's" and "don'ts" with your ex.

I dont see how it's immature. I call it being respectful...and you're right an adult can pick and choose who they want to date with regardless..but just because the option is available doesnt mean you have to take it or makes it right either

Just because a person says their over their ex doesnt mean a situation with your ex and best friend can cause a very complicated and awkward situation..Who wants to deal with that? It hits too close to home imo

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

You can't say, "I have no feelings for her", and then desire unhappiness for her. To me, that's proof that you hold some kind of negative feelings toward her.

Let her do her, and let your boy do him. Don't meddle. You're being selfish in attempting to do so.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This.[/color]

Is not that right answer....

She is trifling and so is your boy....I'd cut him out my life cause he crossed a very mucky line.  If he came to you before this and asked for your permission and y'all talked it out, then I guess there is no issue....but this dude seems grimey.....

You aren't being selfish at ALL

See i think this is funny as hell...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I mean, really, at what point does one become a man...and leave behind all the petty nonsense. "Get permission"...are you foreal?

I question the masculinity of any male who needs permission from another man to date a female unrelated to either of 'em.

Some of y'all are so lost and blinded by this man-law stuff that you fail to realize how immature that whole sphere of logic is.

Is there the potential for "drama" to pop up--sure, I'll concede that. But if that indeed happens, then it's proof that OP is clearly NOT over his ex/put to rest his feelings for her.

If he's genuinely over her, and happy with what he has NOW, word to being engaged, then this shouldn't be any sweat off his back.

If two consenting adults want to be together, why not let them. Who are you to say otherwise.

If anything, you'd clue your boy in on the "do's" and "don'ts" with your ex.

I dont see how it's immature. I call it being respectful...and you're right an adult can pick and choose who they want to date with regardless..but just because the option is available doesnt mean you have to take it or makes it right either

Just because a person says their over their ex doesnt mean a situation with your ex and best friend can cause a very complicated and awkward situation..Who wants to deal with that? It hits too close to home imo

Back
Top Bottom