Please lock.

Lara gave the fight away in rounds 4-8. I have all 5 of those to Canelo by default almost. Lara did zero work

Lara's style is great for the amateurs, but not the pros. That's why most people will not like Lara.

It was close and I have no beef with Canelo getting it based on aggression. Lara would fade and get the rounds stolen due to lack of aggression. It happens if you stay on your bike the whole fight.

British commentators said the same thing, Lara needed to be more aggressive. They had it 115-114 for Canelo and highlighted that Lara should've known he'd need to be more aggressive to win.

Lara's style is great for the amateurs, but not the pros. That's why most people will not like Lara.

It was close and I have no beef with Canelo getting it based on aggression. Lara would fade and get the rounds stolen due to lack of aggression. It happens if you stay on your bike the whole fight.

British commentators said the same thing, Lara needed to be more aggressive. They had it 115-114 for Canelo and highlighted that Lara should've known he'd need to be more aggressive to win.
The problem wasn't the outcome of Canelo winning, it's the 117-111 score.  It was closer than that.

Canelo sound maaad salty in his post fight interview for some reason.

Did you watch the weigh ins? Lara said he wanted to break his face there at the weigh ins because he was nothing. Talked a whole bunch of smack while Canelo stayed professional.

Pretty natural emotions would finally skill over. Canelo waited until he had won the fight to talk.

Did you watch the weigh ins? Lara said he wanted to break his face there at the weigh ins because he was nothing. Talked a whole bunch of smack while Canelo stayed professional.

Pretty natural emotions would finally skill over. Canelo waited until he had won the fight to talk.

Nah, honestly. :lol:

But well deserved from Canelo.

The scorecard was ridiculous.

It was a great fight.

Even the later rounds that I did give to Lara, I had a hard time doing so.

Head shots 103-24 Lara
Body Shots 73-4. Canelo

Paulie is gonna have a long, long career as an analyst. Very good at it IMO.
Yup, I'm agreeing with everything he's saying.

Someone call up Mayweather to knock out Brian Kenny once and for all
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Pauli keeping it real as always.
Brian Kenny, I'm putting you On My prayer request list when I go back to church

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom