Please lock.

I got Hopkins as well, just don't trust Kovalevs résumé and Hopkins is always good for an upset.

Last edited:

Off topic and random but...

Keith Thurman is an idiot.
mean.gif
why?
pretty sure it has to do with turning down that roc nation boxing deal
laugh.gif

My feeling across boxing media and knowledgeable fight fans was a consensus of Kovalev securing a late-round KO. I'm the opposite, I believe Kovalev will win the first few rounds but once B-Hop feels and manages Kovy's power and survives the initial onslaught, Hopkins will cruise to a UD victory. Thinking along the lines of 116-112, Bernard.

I want Ali to win, but don't think he will. See him getting KO'ed by Round 6. This is the major step up in competition we've begged for from Sadam Ali, but he may be too green for this caliber of fighting and power. Possibly reminds me of shades of Tapia taking on Kirk too early. Can't expect Ali to implement and execute Bradley's gameplan that worked perfectly in neutralizing LCA. Plus I don't love Ali's power translating at welterweight. This ain't Michael Clark or Jesus Selig.

I think Kovalev knocks b-hop out by round 6, I hope I'm wrong and b-hop wins by UD tho.. As far as Ali-Abregu, I definitely think Ali can outbox him. If Ali can withstand his power, which I'm skeptical of, I think he wins the fight

I think Kovalev knocks b-hop out by round 6, I hope I'm wrong and b-hop wins by UD tho.. As far as Ali-Abregu, I definitely think Ali can outbox him. If Ali can withstand his power, which I'm skeptical of, I think he wins the fight
That's my concern, look at Sadam Ali's resume and tell me which opponent has anything similar in terms of power to LCA. That boy hits hard, even made Dulorme quit. Who is a better, more experienced boxer at this point in their careers (relative to Ali).

Yea exactly, I was really surprised his team took this fight not only considering the fact he's never dealt with this type of power like you said, but also cause sadam has a very questionable chin. I'm pumped for this card more than Ive ever been for a b-hop fight lol, wish I couldve made it to AC. If B-Hop can pull this off, I would personally consider this one of the greatest feats in the history of sports period

Last edited:
Sadam Ali has sparred Abregu. It seems that Ali is confident that he can beat him, that might be why he chose the fight when most would rather not fight Abregu.

Last edited:
I'm going LCA and Kovalev.  I just can't see Jackson letting Kovalev fall into Hopkins fighting style all night long.

Back
Top Bottom