Please lock.

All he had to do/has to do... is say yes. Pretty simple if you ask me.
Hell NO! you just dont say yes when YOU'RE the Top Dog

That's what scums like Arum want you to do, so they can screw you and get the money YOU deserve

I'm personally happy that Money does things on his own terms, especially with these shady promoters.  It pains Arum everytime Floyd fights, cause he had Floyd on lock, and then Floyd didn't re sign with him.  None of this was ever going to be simple since Arum hated Floyd and vice versa

All you thinking about is money. As fans, WE'RE talking about getting the 2 biggest names in boxing, P4P fighters in the ring with eachother.

That's all. Point blank.

Stop bringing money into this. :lol: I don't give a ****.

It's not that simple though. Of course we as fans want that to happen. How often does that happen though? Like he said, it was never going to be as simple as you are saying it should have been. A simple yes from Floyd benefits no one on his side. He was just supposed to say yes, give in to a 50/50 split when he is the star and outdrawing everyone by a significant margin AND give a bigger portion of the gate to a guy who he and most of the boxing world view as the Devil? What is simple about that? And pile on top of that you're dealing with a fighter with no kind of spine to ever say no to anyone, especially Arum.

Money is/was a huge part of this never happening. You can't just say you don't give a **** and then dole out blame on Floyd and say it's just as simple as him saying yes to the fight.

Look at all those quotes Aepps posted, you think it's easy dealing with a guy like that? :lol:

Afraid of a man smaller then him? All I hear is a bunch of fans talking which is fine but that is all yall see on the surface.

Floyd doesn't need manny for his legacy. I understand we all wanna see the fight but im done pointing fingers saying someone is afraid of the other. If it happens it happens but stop trying to demean both grown men lol jus bc ur opinion dont matter and u don't get ur way.

Feels like none of yall were around when oscar and shane were ducking floyd in the prime of there careers lol.and even then it was about the money.

Last edited:
The quotes say it all, but Manny fans still in denial talking about it's a simple yes or Floyd is scared/ducking.

I don't even think some of you guys are really Manny fans, I think your hatred for Floyd's lifestyle outside of boxing forced you to cling onto Manny since he's portrayed as the "good guy." You guys don't believe in his skill as a boxer, but he's your only hope at this point, the only fighter from 140-154 that you really think can beat Floyd, so you have no choice but to continue hyping him up.

Feels like none of yall were around when oscar and shane were ducking floyd in the prime of there careers lol.and even then it was about the money.

Come on now bruh, Shane wasn't duckin. His tooth was loose, and he was going on a trip with his family :lol:

Who would expect someone to fight under those circumstances.

Does anyone think a Mayweather/Lara fight is anymore realistic than a fight with Pacquiao?

Sidenote: I have a funny feeling Rosado vs Lemieux is going to turn into a slugfest this weekend. Similar to Molina/Matthysse.

Some GREAT news about Steve Cunningham's daughter :pimp: :

Eliot (Canada)

Glad to hear Steve Cunningham's child is doing well. Steve seems like one of the good guys....nice to see good things happening to him.
Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak (1:13 PM)

Yes, it is great news. For those who don't know his daughter has needed a heart transplant. They got the call late last night that a heart became available (due to the sad death of another child) and she went into surgery at 3 a.m. today. Steve and his wife have been tweeting updates and putting it on Facebook and the little girl, Kennedy, came out of surgery OK and the docs told them it went well and they expect her to be OK.

All he had to do/has to do... is say yes. Pretty simple if you ask me.
Hell NO! you just dont say yes when YOU'RE the Top Dog

That's what scums like Arum want you to do, so they can screw you and get the money YOU deserve

I'm personally happy that Money does things on his own terms, especially with these shady promoters.  It pains Arum everytime Floyd fights, cause he had Floyd on lock, and then Floyd didn't re sign with him.  None of this was ever going to be simple since Arum hated Floyd and vice versa

All you thinking about is money. As fans, WE'RE talking about getting the 2 biggest names in boxing, P4P fighters in the ring with eachother.

That's all. Point blank.

Stop bringing money into this. :lol: I don't give a ****.

It's not that simple though. Of course we as fans want that to happen. How often does that happen though? Like he said, it was never going to be as simple as you are saying it should have been. A simple yes from Floyd benefits no one on his side. He was just supposed to say yes, give in to a 50/50 split when he is the star and outdrawing everyone by a significant margin AND give a bigger portion of the gate to a guy who he and most of the boxing world view as the Devil? What is simple about that? And pile on top of that you're dealing with a fighter with no kind of spine to ever say no to anyone, especially Arum.

Money is/was a huge part of this never happening. You can't just say you don't give a **** and then dole out blame on Floyd and say it's just as simple as him saying yes to the fight.

Look at all those quotes Aepps posted, you think it's easy dealing with a guy like that? :lol:

How about now though? You guys defended him for saying no years ago... How about NOW? What's keeping him from saying yes?

Isn't he posting pics of making 70 million in 30 minutes? Money is his glory, correct?

Is he not gonna make the biggest payday of his career with this fight?

The quotes say it all, but Manny fans still in denial talking about it's a simple yes or Floyd is scared/ducking.

I don't even think some of you guys are really Manny fans, I think your hatred for Floyd's lifestyle outside of boxing forced you to cling onto Manny since he's portrayed as the "good guy." You guys don't believe in his skill as a boxer, but he's your only hope at this point, the only fighter from 140-154 that you really think can beat Floyd, so you have no choice but to continue hyping him up.

Why do you guys get so defensive? Good lord. :lol:

Just because people don't agree with you automatically makes people Casuals, Pactards or Floyd haters? Grow up.

I never once criticized Floyd's boxing skills or boxing record or his paycheck, check my posts. But If asking why he still hasn't fought Pac is criticizing, then so be it, I don't give a ****.

LeBron said it best... At the end of the day, we're all going back to our regular average lives.

I got Lemieux and Lundy for tomorrow. What does the NT boxing community think about tomorrow's card?

Both fights should be really competitive, I got money on Dulorme and Rosado tho. I'm not the biggest fan of dulorme and kindve want lundy to win, I just have a feeling that dulorme will come away with the decision... Lemieux has serious power, but I think Rosado outboxes him and shows how much he has improved recently. Think it'll be a good show that I should probably go to but **** it lol

Don't know much about Lundy, but I'm with you on Lemieux. Rosado always makes things interesting tho
He's like a poor man's Mayweather but I think he can take care of Dulorme.
Edit:I should've mentioned Lundy is moving up from 135

Last edited:

Why do you guys get so defensive? Good lord. :lol:

Just because people don't agree with you automatically makes people Casuals, Pactards or Floyd haters? Grow up.

I never once criticized Floyd's boxing skills or boxing record or his paycheck, check my posts. But If asking why he still hasn't fought Pac is criticizing, then so be it, I don't give a ****.

LeBron said it best... At the end of the day, we're all going back to our regular average lives.

I ain't even quote u fam, was just speaking in general in regards to the topic but u sound offended :lol:

He's like a poor man's Mayweather but I think he can take care of Dulorme.
Edit:I should've mentioned Lundy is moving up from 135
Hmmmmm I'll have to take Ya word man. I'm really looking forward to that Khan Alexander card

Same here, we have to wait another week. So Saturday's card at Barclay's will have to do for now, it should be exciting even without any big names.

Last edited:
Hell of a fight IMO, def. exceeded my expectations. Really close fight, I think the knockout makes the diff. and Dulorme wins

Damn, I like Rosado, I don't want him to get permanently damaged. He always gives good fights. His corner better call a stop to this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom