Please lock.

Quillin or Jacobs will fight Lemieux next
GGG Vs. Quillin and Jacobs Vs. Lemieux would be
pimp.gif

Ohh I almost forgot Lemieux is a GB fighter but not with Haymon. Hmm I don't know who he is most likely to fight then based on his association

finally saw tonights fight awesome fights very competitive real glad gb is back with hbo

Hate HATE this feeling for Rosado...

So much better than his record shows, and you can tell that he's improved skill wise under Jesse Reid but damn that face NEVER holds up. If he doesn't let it go at this point, GB needs to do him a favor a feed him a few ESPN level guys to at least get him some wins and build up his confidence. If guys like Zab and Paulie can continue to get fights, why not Gabe? Dude clearly has a fan base, the crowd was basically a pro Rosado one.

Hate HATE this feeling for Rosado...

So much better than his record shows, and you can tell that he's improved skill wise under Jesse Reid but damn that face NEVER holds up. If he doesn't let it go at this point, GB needs to do him a favor a feed him a few ESPN level guys to at least get him some wins and build up his confidence. If guys like Zab and Paulie can continue to get fights, why not Gabe? Dude clearly has a fan base, the crowd was basically a pro Rosado one.

All of this.

There were good fights at Barclays i had picked Lemieux to win it was a good fight. Rosado has a lot of heart as always. i don't think Lemieux would beat GGG but he should get a chance.
Dulorme vs Lundy was a good fight
Centeno vs DLR man that knockdown reminded me of SergioMartinezknockingout Paul Williams
Zachary Ochoa my dude did a cool superman pose when he knocked down his opponent

pics

View media item 1293776[I

Last edited:
mannys just gonna walk through this guy and knock him out with a left hook, right?

View media item 1293308

I'm not saying Manny would knock Floyd out, but on that video, not one of them opponents is named Manny Pacquiao. So you can't really compare any of them slower and flatter feet little stamina fighters to him.

Got to respect Paulie for telling the TRUTH

I don't think the majority of people even think Pacquiao should be the A-side so I don't know why Paulie is going nuts. Paulie never liked Pacquiao, likely because Pac got better hand speed and power.

But we all know that Pacquiao is the B-side and whatnot, Paulie goes out of his way to express his hate towards Pacquiao. As if he's not annoying enough as he is.

Lol Paulie has always hated on Pacquiao HARD for some reason, I heard he was banned from wild card so maybe that's why... Dude acts like Pacquiao is a scrub and wouldn't eat him alive like he did Algieri, talking bout he uses all this wasted movement lol. No way should the split be 70/30 like he's saying, people need to take into account that pac-algieri numbers were bad cause it was in Macau and Algieri has no real fan base. With that being said I think Mayweather wins but its a most def. not as big of a mismatch as Paulie thinks

I respect Paulie as a fighter and commentator, but if the fight does happen that man better not be covering it w/ his biased *** lol

I'm not saying Manny would knock Floyd out, but on that video, not one of them opponents is named Manny Pacquiao. So you can't really compare any of them slower and flatter feet little stamina fighters to him.

Little stamina fighters? Canelo Alvarez future HOF Miguel cotto future HOF Juan Manuel Marquez future HOF (gave pacquiao the work) Shane Moseley future HOF. These are slow flat feet no stamina fighters? Or is Floyd just making them look that way?

Meanwhile pac man is taking on Chris algieri Brandon rios and Tim Bradley

Last edited:
Those guys arent Pacquaio tho and are not NEARLY as fast as him.. Styles make fights. Everyone likes saying Manny isn't the same, which is true, but Floyd has lost a step as well. He didn't look that impressive in the first fight w/ Maidana and got rocked by him the last fight where some even argue that he wouldve gone down had the round lasted longer

Last edited:
Those guys arent Pacquaio tho and are not NEARLY as fast as him.. Styles make fights. Everyone likes saying Manny isn't the same, which is true, but Floyd has lost a step as well. He didn't look that impressive in the first fight w/ Maidana and got rocked by him the last fight where some even argue that he wouldve gone down had the round lasted longer

IMO the first maidana fight was a clinic. Watch it with the sound off. Dudes were gassed because chino was letting the hands go but check the punch stats look at the replays he wasn't landing ****. The 2nd fight I agree was a C performance from Floyd but that shot he got hurt with at the end of that round would've knocked most others out. I don't think manny can eat a counter shot flush like that. Last time he did he went nite nite

IMO the first maidana fight was a clinic. Watch it with the sound off. Dudes were gassed because chino was letting the hands go but check the punch stats look at the replays he wasn't landing ****. The 2nd fight I agree was a C performance from Floyd but that shot he got hurt with at the end of that round would've knocked most others out. I don't think manny can eat a counter shot flush like that. Last time he did he went nite nite
People don't realize, Floyd can take a punch.

Yeah I def. agree with you @doublemesh96.. While I think Floyd wins, I don't think it'll be as easy as some people think tho. Yeah Manny isnt as strong as he used to be, but he's still fast as **** and IMO will give anyone trouble because of that. People like to discredit pacquiaos past few opponents, but Bradley >>>> Maidana, Canelo, Ortiz, Guerrero

Yeah I def. agree with you @doublemesh96.. While I think Floyd wins, I don't think it'll be as easy as some people think tho. Yeah Manny isnt as strong as he used to be, but he's still fast as **** and IMO will give anyone trouble because of that. People like to discredit pacquiaos past few opponents, but Bradley >>>> Maidana, Canelo, Ortiz, Guerrero

Maybe Ortiz or Maidana, but Canelo?? Cmon G, you don't even believe that. In any case, like I said earlier, hopefully It gets done so Money can work Pac and then haters come out of the shadows and say Pac was old and over the hill :rofl:

I strongly believe that... Let's keep it 100, what has Canelo really done? Beat Austin Trout in a close decision where some people actually had Trout winning? Beat Angulo, who we now know was washed up after losing to the biggest scrub ever in James De La Rosa who almost got killed this past weekend? Get a controversial split decision over Lara? I'll take Bradley's wins over Alexander, Peterson, Ruslan, Marquez over any of Canelo's wins any day. If he beats Cotto then I'll gain a lot of respect for him, but as of now he ain't ****

Back
Top Bottom