Please lock.

That Taylor-Soliman fight was horrendous :x ...AD looked decent, and that KO was vicious. The worst part of the night was ol' boy who was faking after he got hit with that low blow, can't believe he laid on the mat for that damn long then quit :smh:

Sad thing is, Taylor probably thinks he's all the way back now. He looked okay, think it had more to do with Soliman's style than anything.

Quillin is a joke...turns down a career high payday for the "big names" but is prob gonna fight Taylor next. Haymon politics as usual...

For the sake of Taylor's health, he doesn't need to be in the ring with Quillin or Jacobs...these are guys with actual skill that can punch. And keep him FAR FAR AWAY from GGG.

For the sake of Taylor's health, he doesn't need to be in the ring with Quillin or Jacobs...these are guys with actual skill that can punch. And keep him FAR FAR AWAY from GGG.

Agreed. I really wish he'd say "I accomplished by goal of becoming a MW champion once again and I'm ready to call it a day". He even said in a recent interview that he lost focus after becoming the champ the first time around since he felt like he accomplished his goal.

Son :lol:

thu mobile al [via mobile]

What's next for jermaine taylor?
Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak (12:01 PM)

Not clear just yet. The mandatory with N'Dam will come due but it's possible he could slip in an optional before that. Obviously, with Al Haymon running his career it would seem logical that fights with either Quillin or Jacobs could be possible. I'll also throw this out as a darkhorse: Mayweather to give him a chance to win a middleweight belt.

Briggs has to be tight for money or something.  He acts worse than a ex girlfriend when it comes to stalking smh.

all these jermaine taylor haters
mean.gif

Damnnn I'm shocked Danny's taking that fight, really dangerous fight for him. I wonder what made his team change their minds and not move up in weight

all these jermaine taylor haters :smh:
Not a hater jus realize his best days are behind him he couldnt finish or outwork a 1. Legged 40 year old. That aint impressive

Damnnn I'm shocked Danny's taking that fight, really dangerous fight for him. I wonder what made his team change their minds and not move up in weight
Beter to take real comp at a comfortable knowm class then to move upand get exposed like broner did. He hasnt looked solid to me (disregard his last fight if u even wanna call it that)

He got exposed in puerto Rico

"Swift" owed the fans after the Salka debacle at Barclays. Length could be an issue, Postol looked great against Aydin's pop. Neutralized it and wore down his resistance.

You guys can kill all that postol vs Garcia fight now, like mayweather vs PAC! Al haymon + Top Rank = No fight...Just ask roc nation, jay z + al haymon = no fight, doesn't matter if it's a purse bid. Garcia will just vacate the WBC title, no worries he has THE RING MAGAZINE title and everyone has him as THE Lineal champ anyways. Here's an article about the bout also
http://www.badlefthook.com/2014/10/...ia-to-make-voluntary-defense-then-face-postol

I hope that fight goes down.

I rock with Danny. Obviously knew the Salka fight was a mismatch.

He's looked shaky in ONE fight. I'm not sure why people lose sight of this.

Somehow that outweighs wins over Khan, Morales, Matthysse, Judah etc.?

Back
Top Bottom